BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Hmm.. that's fast. I've had mine for about 8 months? About 6K miles on them and they look new still. I drive semi aggressively but no donuts or peel outs.

I'm on 20s.. at around 40psi.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
My rears are about to go out! 4 months, 9000 miles!

I really think they have a soft sidewall get a little mushy in highspeed curves/turns/braking but for the money I can't complain. They grip though, just "no" road feel.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
How are the falkens in quality and price?
Falcon 452 - Not for an M5, only if your driving it like Miss Daisy on a Sunday. There have good wear. The Falcon Azeni Rt-615 are awesome but don't come in a 19 inch fitment. They grip, just not something you will be happy with in great handling terms, my car came with those, should have told the dealer to put PS2's on, lol

·
Registered
476 Posts
I've not had problems with the Hankooks and they seem to be wearing just fine after 2,000mi. As for feeling jittery in the corners I don't feel that either. They feel very nice and stuck to the road. Fyi - I used to have PS2's. Stupid expensive. No tire should cost that much!! I don't see "that" big of a diffrence between the 2 tires.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I've not had problems with the Hankooks and they seem to be wearing just fine after 2,000mi. As for feeling jittery in the corners I don't feel that either. They feel very nice and stuck to the road. Fyi - I used to have PS2's. Stupid expensive. No tire should cost that much!! I don't see "that" big of a diffrence between the 2 tires.
I used to think the same thing 5 months ago, that changed lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
Check out the Continental ExtremeContact DW's.... I just got them about 2 weeks ago so I haven't got many miles on them but they suite the car very well. Quiet, lots of grip, good feedback, good looking, and lots of tread! Has high ratings on tirerack and considerably cheaper than PS2's. So far I love them, and I do drive fairly aggressive. I believe they should last a good amount of time.

Reactions: khyber
1 - 18 of 18 Posts