1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
:crying: Ugly cars!!!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
The bottom car isn't too bad. (The wheels on the top ruin it.) Certainly better than the Schnitzer monstrosity.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Never liked those AC Schnitzel cars. In my opinion they're way overdone, too much in your face. They did a good job with the M6 Tension though, however once again it's way too much in your face.

Like those Hamann cars, had no Idea Saphire black could look that good. Is that Barbera red on the E60?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
That trunk on the AC Schnitzer M6 looks horrible, as do most of the other cars displayed there. The only good thing that I saw were the black wheels on the silverish 6-er.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I hafta admit, I like the front end look with the fog lamps. Keeping in touch with the E39.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I must say I like the Hamann M5, but it might be better blacked out, black rims and black paint. The ACS 3 series is the first AC i've liked, actually keeps in line with BMW's design themes. Call me tasteless. I agree the rest of the stuff is overdone though..:confused3

·
Registered
829 Posts
jos said:
That trunk on the AC Schnitzer M6 looks horrible, as do most of the other cars displayed there. The only good thing that I saw were the black wheels on the silverish 6-er.
Agreed the front looks good but the sideskirts and the rear with 2 spoilers (1 roof and 1 bootlid), naaaah it's way to overdone.

I'm worried with that front apron. Those foglights also cover up the air intake. Will the V10 be able to breath well enough through those smaller holes?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.