BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here we have the Hamann. The rear spoiler on the trunk might be nice, and I like the front spoiler more than I did with the AC Schnitzer kit. It is a bit more aggressive (larger) than the Hartge front spoiler. The rear diffusor was certainly different, but I prefeer original.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Just too much "bolt on" pieces for my taste. Here in SoCal we have water run off gullies built into most street surface roads. Rolling through an intersection at more that 10 mph would surely scrape that extra front cowling right off after a few mistakes.

·
Registered
829 Posts
@Abruzziboy: According to the Hamann site the front apron comes without the frontspoiler, the frontspoiler is an option. The front apron without the spoiler makes the car look more civilised and less "bolt on". Still prefer the stock sideskirts and rear end over any aftermerket product but the Hamann front apron is somethign I would concern if I wanted the car to look a bit different.

@Gustav: What color is the E60? Is that Barbera red or some custom Hamann color? Also do you have any pics of the M6 right next to it or are you busy editing and uploading those as we speak? :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
According to the Hamann site the front apron comes without the frontspoiler, the frontspoiler is an option. The front apron without the spoiler makes the car look more civilised and less "bolt on".
Frylord:
Got a web link to this you are talking about?

I agree, front spoiler (and rear spoiler for that matter) are 2 of the best I have seen so far. As for the rest, not my cup of tea.

Ryan

·
Registered
113 Posts
SC'dKellenersM5 said:
good lordy, thats how you take an ugly car and make it worse...way to go. Although there are plenty of idiots out there that will think that becuase its expensive it will look good

I would say the oposite, thats the way u take the ugly car and make it beutifull!!! I luv it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
703 Posts
SC'dKellenersM5 said:
good lordy, thats how you take an ugly car and make it worse...way to go. Although there are plenty of idiots out there that will think that becuase its expensive it will look good
Gee, why don't you tell us what you really feel about the E60 M5...

·
Registered
829 Posts
rjhoskins said:
Frylord:
Got a web link to this you are talking about?

I agree, front spoiler (and rear spoiler for that matter) are 2 of the best I have seen so far. As for the rest, not my cup of tea.

Ryan
http://www.hamann-motorsport.de/index_start.php

Unfortunatly the site is in flash so no direct link. Click on 5 series and then aerodynamics.

You have 3 options for the front there:
HAMANN FRONT SPOILER
For assembly on standard front bumper

HAMANN FRONT APRON
Including ellipsoid fog lights

HAMANN COMPETITION FRONT SPOILER
For assembly on HAMANN front apron

They also have pictures there.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Can someone tell me who makes those dope black wheels??? Are the 19's or 20's??? Me want if they are under 25-28lbs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can someone photoshop the last picture of the car to alpine white? I am still deciding which front lip to go for. Its either the Hamann or the Hartge.

I would do it myself by I do not know how to use PS

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
12 Posts
when hamann designs add on parts, i think for the most part they do a good job. this hamann e60 m5 is a good example, it looks great! i just don't like their competition stuff, where they have redesigned bumpers and such, usually looks kinda ricey.

i like the hartge e60 m5 too!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Loving those Black Rims lovelove

I personally like the standard car, however with Hamann, Hartge & AC Schnitzer looking after the aftermarket/add-on side of things, I personally think that pretty much all tastes will be catered for :M5thumbs: . Can't see anything wrong with mixing & matching from different tuners.

The world would be a boring place if we all liked the same designs. :haha:

C.

·
Registered
65 Posts
SC'dKellenersM5 said:
Good lordy, I guess that makes me the Idiot that thinks it looks good because it looks good.

I'm sure no one ever accused you of knowing how to word your comments so as to not insult many others....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts