BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey people! my white m6 is arriving in halifax in 2 days! may 19!

i am currently on a vacation right now and will be back in vancouver on july 15. i am worry that the car will arrive in vancouver too early and ppl will start testing out the car and all that bad stuff! i know that my sales told me that he will lock up the car and all that, but i know it is all BS. i have sat other peoples sold cars and played around with it b4.

i would hope the car will arrive in the dealer later then expected, since i wont be in town.
can any one tell me when the car should be in the dealership? i am kind of worry right now!

thx

·
Registered
120 Posts
Check the odometer when you pick it up. That should give some indication of how much its been driven. Ideally, if its a brand new car, there should only be the little bit needed to get it onto the transport truck and back off again.

On the flip side, if you're off "having a bit of fun" with other peoples' cars before they pick it up, you can't really justify being too angry if someone is doing the same to yours.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey Api3,
Your white M6 must be next to my white M5 on the Manon (according to the ship tracker it's about 200miles off the coast of Halifax).

My car is expected to be in Toronto by June 2nd (10-14d) after docking.
Of course, dealer prep may take a few days (tinting and 3M stoneguard).
Could be a nice birthday present for me... :thumbsup:

I'm going to hazard a guess and say that your car will be in Vancouver by mid June...Tell the dealer to lock it in the back... no show room storage.

:cheers:

·
Registered
120 Posts
NavM3/5 said:
Hey Api3,
Tell the dealer to lock it in the back... no show room storage.

:cheers:
That is actually a good idea. no fingerprints or scratches from people walking by. I was at the BMW Store, and they had 3 M5s in the showroom that were waiting pick-up and already had scratches on them. :grrrr:

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
SHOgun said:
That is actually a good idea. no fingerprints or scratches from people walking by. I was at the BMW Store, and they had 3 M5s in the showroom that were waiting pick-up and already had scratches on them. :grrrr:
That Silver grey example has been sitting in the delivery bay for at least two months!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts