BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 years ago I purchased a 2002 Le Mans Blue M5. The car was my pride and joy. Unfortunately, due to some unpredictable financial issues, I had had to sell my M5 just a year and a half later.

Today, I ordered my new M5 (November production). I am a very happy man.

Interlogos Blue
Silverstone II interior
Brushed Aluminum Shadow

I would like to thank you all for your stories and informative posts on this messageboard. They cheered me up when times were difficult and motivated me to put things back on track.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I must have viewed your pictures a thousand times. You made my color decision quite easy.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome to our favorite combination colors club :cool2:. if u wanna know more pics on different light settings, let me know...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hi Jad,

I would! Please send me some pics of it in light and dark conditions. Also, is it showing dirt easily? Would you mind taking a picture of your map pockets area? Thank you.

Jad said:
Welcome to our favorite combination colors club :cool2:. if u wanna know more pics on different light settings, let me know...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Jad, you can PM me if you prefer.

MANNY said:
3 years ago I purchased a 2002 Le Mans Blue M5. The car was my pride and joy. Unfortunately, due to some unpredictable financial issues, I had had to sell my M5 just a year and a half later.

Interlogos Blue
Silverstone II interior
Brushed Aluminum Shadow

I would like to thank you all for your stories and informative posts on this messageboard. They cheered me up when times were difficult and motivated me to put things back on track.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Manny, all the best; sometimes its easy to forget how luck we are to be future m5 owners

·
Registered
185 Posts
MANNY said:

Interlogos Blue
Silverstone II interior
Brushed Aluminum Shadow

Manny, welcome back to the club, and great choice in colour internal and exernal selection...

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Welcome back and glad that things have worked out for you. Nice colour choice btw. :cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts