BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some F***** W***** kicked my car and pulled off the passenger wing mirror. The bodywork is now ok (Polish and all gone) but the wing mirror is going to cost over £600 ................. and I have to wait 3-4 weeks as it is special order and painted in Germany ...............

If I ever see guys doing it to anyone elses car it won't be a pretty sight grrrrrrr grrrrrrr grrrrrrr grrrrrrr

GRRRRRRRR

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
That's sickening :grrrrr:

Glad to hear that the damage was not more extensive - I'm sure it'll be as good as new in no time :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Vandalism is horrible. Caught a punk once when he was spraying graffiti on my garage-door, I went berserk and he was pissing in his pants. Anyway I brought him to his parents, said if they didn't pay a NEW garage door for me I would call the police (my garage door wasn't the only thing the boy had sprayed on so a new door was much cheaper than paying for all the rest).

Seriously vandals are mindless people, trying to destroy what other people have worked hard for.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Its Brighton, I wouldn't be suprised if its a tripping pro environment tree hugger expressing his peace and harmony views on gas guzzeling.

Do they do vibration (or alarm) triggered 360 degree in-car camera systems that can hold a few hours footage ?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Back when i had my turbo e36 m3, i was coming out of a movie at 1:20ish am. All of a sudden, i see 2 kids trying to rip off my mirrors (most likley to put on their honda civics ouich ). I calmly said "Man, what are you doing!!?!?!?!" and the proceeded to stutter/stammer and run away. Needless to say, even though they had a bit of a headstart, i caught up and chased them until my exit for home came up. They were scared, as they should have been. Sorry to hear about your mirror. I hope you find the punks who did it, and have a great time teaching them a lesson.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Sorry to hear about your car Carrera 2RS, I live on the outskirts of Brighton and there are some places I would never park my car, same as most places in the UK, there are always some dodgy areas...
Where did you park it?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Sorry to hear about your car, to bad you dont know who did this or to bad you didnt catch them in the act, there would be hell to pay, Josh

·
Registered
355 Posts
Sorry to hear this Carrera - bad timing vis a vis the upcoming meeting as well. When I had my M3 I had the wing mirrors snapped off a couple of times, the bumper stolen, the roof slashed etc etc. just parked on the street in central London. Now have a garage for the M5, and am paranoid about leaving it out on the streets.

Don't people like Cooks Ferry and Bimmertown stock these at much better prices??

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
baldy_bonce said:
Sorry to hear about your car Carrera 2RS, I live on the outskirts of Brighton and there are some places I would never park my car, same as most places in the UK, there are always some dodgy areas...
Where did you park it?
I parked near Hove station :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rogbacon said:
Sorry to hear this Carrera - bad timing vis a vis the upcoming meeting as well. When I had my M3 I had the wing mirrors snapped off a couple of times, the bumper stolen, the roof slashed etc etc. just parked on the street in central London. Now have a garage for the M5, and am paranoid about leaving it out on the streets.

Don't people like Cooks Ferry and Bimmertown stock these at much better prices??
Looking forward to the London meet, will probably only have one mirror :wroom:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Bummer man. Hope everything works out ok. I hate vandals.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts