BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought these used last Fall but never got around to installing them. If I remember correctly the original owner said they were on his car for less than 4,000 miles. Comes in original box. Price is $250 plus shipping and PayPal fees (shipping to US addresses only). PM me to make arrangements.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
free bump. will let you know. Im just checking the drop on this springs and checking the review.
Sure thing. I wanted to go with H&R's because I've had H&R sport springs in the past and really liked them. I didn't get a chance to install these and found that the wheel/tire combination I want to run wasn't going to jive with being lowered. I checked into shorter tires, but Michelin Pilot Super Sports weren't available in the size I needed for the front. Ultimately, that's why I'm selling -- I didn't want to run Hankooks just so I could be 1.25" lower. Feel free to PM with any questions; I can probably get you pointed in the right direction even if I may not be able to fully answer them.

·
Registered
99 Posts
sorry all the questions, newbie here. lol. so installing this springs do you know if my alignment will get affected..? and stock rims will not rub or anything right.. I like the stockies 19s

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry all the questions, newbie here. lol. so installing this springs do you know if my alignment will get affected..? and stock rims will not rub or anything right.. I like the stockies 19s
Your questions don't bother me. I'm here to help! No, you won't rub on stock wheel/tire configuration for sure. This spring set was made to replace the stock spring setup for a stock wheel/tire combo. You will need to get an alignment though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts