29143 VA (F)
29143 HA (R)

Sway bars (anti roll bars)
H&R XP 33211 VA (F)
H&R XP 33211 HA (R)

Bushes (for above bars)
33426 VA Z
33426 HA Z

I thought it best to check the part numbers and noticed some differences in the part numbers and specs between the US and Euro springs

Euro
Springs:
29143 VA (F) 35mm
29143 HA (R) 20mm

US
Springs:
50463 (F) 1.2" 30mm
50463 (R) 0.75" 19mm

At this point I will mention though that Kelleners have said they were done to their specs so it is possible that my kit may be a little different anyway. I say this because the part numbers on the sway bars appears to be for a 1 series and also 3 series ouich Perhaps the numbers on the items are not the part numbers but some other reference.

I got CA to check a few times that the anti roll bars (sway bars) were for an E60 M5 and Kelleners were adamant saying H&R make the bars for them to their own specs.

I also want to thank Roy at CA Automotive who must be sick of hearing from me by now. Kelleners were not the speediest of companies but we got there in the end.:thumbsup:

Just have to find some time to get them fitted now.

If anyone has had the Euro springs and or sway bars fitted I would love to have your comments regarding the ride etc.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
I love my H&Rs... perfect look imo

·
Registered
474 Posts
I got Hartge springs and I also love them. I'll post some pics after having the car washed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts