BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

I just sold my M5 *sniffle* and I have some parts leftover that I no longer need.

- H&R 10mm hubcentric spacers for E39 (74.1mm centerbore) with 10mm longer, black wheel bolts. Used but great condition. $100 shipped within continental US.

- Brand new Dinan heat shields and splash guards for their E39 M5 cold air intake. I bought these to retrofit my Dinan intake (which was installed back before they added the heat shields & splash guards) but never got around to it. Includes rivets needed for installation. Parts cost me $370 direct from Dinan. $300 shipped within continental US.

- SOLD Eurasia wheel locks ("Eurolocks") for 17mm wheel bolts. These are little wheel bolt covers that clamp on to one wheel bolt per wheel, preventing your wheels from being stolen (they come with a special key to install and remove them). Great condition. $20 shipped within continental US. SOLD

Please, please email me at [email protected] if you're interested in anything. Many thanks!

Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi guys,

I just sold my M5 *sniffle* and I have some parts leftover that I no longer need.

- Eurasia wheel locks ("Eurolocks") for 17mm wheel bolts. These are little wheel bolt covers that clamp on to one wheel bolt per wheel, preventing your wheels from being stolen (they come with a special key to install and remove them). Great condition. $20 shipped within continental US.

Email me at [email protected] if you're interested in anything. Thanks!

Brian

I'm interested in the wheel locks......let me know.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wheel locks are gone.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
H&R spacers and Dinan heat shields and splash guards still available!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Bump....
I have a set of Dinan carbon fiber intakes for sale - without the heat shields and splash guards. Combine them for a complete setup. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
H&R spacers and Dinan heat shields and splash guards still available!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Saturday bump - H&R spacers and Dinan heat shields and splash guards still available...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Post-Christmas bump - H&R spacers and Dinan heat shields and splash guards still available!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
H&R spacers and Dinan heat shields and splash guards still available! Please make me some offers - even if they're low. Gotta get rid of this stuff...

Thanks,

Brian

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dinan heat shields and splash guards are GONE!!

Spacers/bolts still available...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That was fast, didn't even get a counter offer:sad2:
Sorry, but you didn't email me. Must read instructions! Thread reply notifications are pretty unreliable for some reason - maybe they get marked as spam, etc. That's why I put this in the original post:

"Please, please email me at [email protected] if you're interested in anything. Many thanks!"

If it makes you feel any better, another board member sent me a PM offering me $250 - which I didn't see the notification for until today, because it was in my spam folder. I sold them yesterday for only $200. :sad2:

Brian

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Spacers are now sold too. Everything is gone. Thanks guys!

Brian

1 - 17 of 17 Posts