BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What software is used to create the videos... I love the videos that have music backgrounds and still pictures too - how are these done ? Any advice would be great! As I wish to create some videos like these.

I love the videos that GT3000.com create - stunning examples with excellent background tracks...

·
Registered
119 Posts
I don't know what software Nitro/PCP used, but i always use Premiere Pro, you can do anything with that program, i zoom in/move pictures with the motion tool in the effects controls sectoin, add some keyframes, set the keyframes to easy curve in/easy curve out, et voila!!! :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Tjitse said:
I don't know what software Nitro/PCP used, but i always use Premiere Pro, you can do anything with that program, i zoom in/move pictures with the motion tool in the effects controls sectoin, add some keyframes, set the keyframes to easy curve in/easy curve out, et voila!!! :D
Nitro does most of the movies, PCP can only drive, but when it comes to PC stuff he is not very good! :2:

Nitro uses Adobe Premiere 1.5 for his Videos!

·
Registered
39 Posts
if premiere pro is too difficult, have a look at premiere elements. its the "for beginners" version. free demo from the adobe website

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks so much guys for your feedback. This is very helpful, thanks again!

·
Banned
267 Posts
Dazzle is a studio package and is very easy to master with many pre-set oftions making it click and away.

If anyone wants a copy pm me your address and ill get you a copy over on cd.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts