BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
naw it was definitely the Driver's Run. Plenty folks got arrested, fines ranging from 300-3000 euro for speeding, fake plates, drugs. Fun, fun fun.:happybirt

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yuppers, that's it. The polizei,(not Roy), had to completely close-down the autobahn to catch them. :nono:

·
Banned
267 Posts
I suggest that people dont answer any private messages floating around as it seems there is a reporter on the forum trying to get info on these people to make a bullshit story like the sun did about hardcore drugs when in fact it was a little hash from the bars in amsterdam.

these prats have a living making people miserable and are uber jealous they drive round in ****e cars dont like the idea of people having fun !

·
Banned
233 Posts
Albert V8 said:
[email protected]

He emailed me too.

Did i put his email up for everyone to see,

Oops, now what might happen to him now :confused2
He emailed you? Hmmph! He didn' email me and I organised the whole thing! I was prepared to spill all the beans about my race in Germany in a stolen Maclaren F1 with 7 kosovan ladies "of negotiable affection" and how I bribed senior german politicians to force the police to let me off my many offences, but as he asked you first I will now only speak to the "Mail on Sunday" or the "Times".

What is the point of driving like a rich twat if you can't tell people about it?

Oh hang on... Mussy has just reminded me that I am not Chris Eubank or the prat in the orange and black SLR Merc (Oliver M: you know what you are!).

BalkanExpress

PS I was lying in the previous paragraphs. Most of you know this anyway, but I dont want to get emails "did you really do...."

·
Registered
65 Posts
BalkanExpress said:
He emailed you? Hmmph! He didn' email me and I organised the whole thing! I was prepared to spill all the beans about my race in Germany in a stolen Maclaren F1 with 7 kosovan ladies "of negotiable affection" and how I bribed senior german politicians to force the police to let me off my many offence
I was protecting you from yourself :)

Heres a quick vid of us in the Drivers Run enjoying the finer things in life.

http://www.car81.com/FerrariGalleriaDR05.wmv (122MB Big File!)

http://www.car81.com/Driversrun05.wmv Our trip to Monaco in May 2005

Offer them some support guys, i know Closeshave is a bit down at the moment, they are the good guys i assure you. Not like MUGBALL who cane you for 10K/40K a run, where as these guys barely break even.

Hope you guys enjoy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts