BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did someone capture the debate between Spillie and Flor Coninckx about the Gumball of next year on VTM a few weeks ago.

If you did, please post it.
Thx
B.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
bram said:
on 'recht van antwoord', VTM, 1 dec.
That's already long ago. I do try to catch every episode of the Gumball on Jimtv, but I'm not a bif fan. I've seen Steven Spillebeen's Hummer last week or so in my neighbourhood, he still has some Gumball stickers on it, poser. :hihi:

·
Registered
331 Posts
I also saw it driving around here.

Bram, I'll try to find the episode...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bonte said:
I also saw it driving around here.

Bram, I'll try to find the episode...
Thanks,:cheers:

I also saw the hummer this summer on the gentse feesten, with all the gumball stickers on it, which is quite funny since Spillie took all the stickers of his car in spain and finished with a car without stickers. After the finish, he re-stickered his car.:nono:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did follow the discussion regarding the gumball 2005.
Didnt hear anything new though , the only thing that worries me atm is that the planning of making the grote markt @ brussels an arrival or checkpoint still hasn't been approved by freddy thielemans ( major of brussels ).
:M5rev:

·
Registered
331 Posts
NightWing... you have 2 of my favorite cars mmmmmm

Now only the Aston Martin :biggrin:

(off topic; can you mail me some pics of your SW? What are the specs? What tuning are you going to do? I'm curious... I have the 2.4JTD)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Specs on the 1.9Jtd Engine :
now : => stock ;-) ( it is in development )
busy with :
Conversion to 16valves instead of 8 ( 140bhp)(in progress )
Rewritten superchip by madeno Racing (already lying around here)(has to be reprogrammed though , looking @ the dyno the engine will give with the stock superchip-upgrade)
Full alu intercooler by madeno racing (got that one 2 )
Full Race-specs Exhaust line ( front to back ) done by madeno racing (in progress )

other mods that are in the line => brembo full brake update ( discs, pads brake lines , fluid )
fully-controllable suspension-kit ( and i mean by that , from inside the car , something like an air-ride thing but without the air ;-) )
F50-style engine lid by italdesign
18" or 19" O.Z. Superleggera's
Modified italdesign rearbumper
A back wing made by a japanese firm i dont know the name of by heart ( @ work now so :/)

Mods already done : - Modified front bumper italdesign
- Modified Sides by italdesign
- 17" Oz superleggera's
- Carbon-style backlights
- no more engine in the car ;-)

I'll take some pictures when my battery is up and running again of my digicam and post them here offcourse :D (and i've cleaned the car a bit , cause it looks like a mess atm :p)

·
Registered
331 Posts
aha Madeno, mine is chipped by the other big firm in Holland: Squadra tuning.

Do you already know this? http://www.alfaromeo156club.nl
direct link tot the messageboard: http://www.clubsoftware.nl/forum/index.php?board=;action=login2

I spent a lot of time there, very informative and nice cars :haha:
Please check it out, we are all curious to here about your car and some pics... Bart

NOW ONTOPIC :rolleyes:

I haven't found that episode anywhere... seems like not a lot of people digitalize the episodes of 'Recht van Antwoord' hmmm

·
Registered
4 Posts
Already heard of it but only visiting 3 forums atm due to lack of time ( being this one , f-chat and 6speed )
Luckily i have a pretty quiet day @ the office atm so i can react pretty fast now
What are the gains on bhp and Nm with the squadra chip ?
(forgot one thing in the previous reply => respray the car with the dark blue f-color used on the presentation-car of the 456GT )(dont know the name of that one by heart 2 :// )

·
Registered
331 Posts
Asserti said:
i think my friend got it, but i am not sure, and we have not a big fileserver
just get a GMAIl account.... 1Gb of free space (you can create an account eg. [email protected] and give the person that wants the episode the password)

click here to inviot eyourself to a 1Gb account:
http://www.gmailinvite.tk/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts