BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am wondering whereabouts in London the Gumball is starting this year? I know there is another thread about the hotel; I don't really care what hotel its in but keen to know where the actual off is, as in last year cars were flagged off from the Eiffel Tower? Is there a similiar landmark "start" this year?

Many thanks....

·
Registered
50 Posts
jazzyslick2002 said:
The chequered flag will drop at 6PM at Trafalgar Square, London, 14th May. See you there! :M5thumbs:
How do you know that its at trafalgar sqaure?? Also where is the starting hotel, i would like to know :cool2: ??

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ant397 said:
The chequered flag will drop at 6PM at Trafalgar Square, London, 14th May. See you there! :M5thumbs:
so, departing london at 6 would bring the convoy to brussels say, 4-5hrs later?

the Atomium, which i understand to be a checkpoint, is under construction and one or several of the roads leading up to it are sealed off. otherwise it would be a nice area to show off all the cars, since the Atomium is located on a roundabout. shame ... are people aware of this?

so all the driving to Prague will be done at night? autobahn mayhem ...

·
Registered
11 Posts
does anyone know in which city the first overnight stay will be?

I would also like to know where exactly the checkpoint in vienna is, so if someone knows it - please post it :)

thanks in advance
gerhard

1 - 6 of 6 Posts