·
Registered
136 Posts
SteveH said:
Is anyone recording this?

If so can I have a copy..:cool2:

S
Steve,

Don't waste the three hours of your life watching this it's just not worth it. Unless your thinking of buying a stretch Hummer - loads of interior footage!!!!

More driving in one of Ant and Petes teaser trailers than the Extreme shows!

·
Registered
291 Posts
BIG YLO said:
Steve,

Don't waste the three hours of your life watching this it's just not worth it. Unless your thinking of buying a stretch Hummer - loads of interior footage!!!!

Obviously there won't be any kind of footage that is hosted privately, but it makes for good watching. Haven't heard the bear story before which I thought was funny :hihi:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BIG YLO said:
Steve,

Thanks for the advice Steve. What colour is the leather? :)

I only wondered that there may be any more footage of me, as i'm in the trailer doing a "move" :eek:

·
Registered
136 Posts
SteveH said:
Thanks for the advice Steve. What colour is the leather? :)

I only wondered that there may be any more footage of me, as i'm in the trailer doing a "move" :eek:
I think the leather is nero but difficult to tell as people usually asleep on it or there's a disco going on in the hummer.

Sorry i missed you in the trailer (not on a trailer?) but i must have drifted off zzzzz . I can't believe given the illustrious names of the drivers who have contributed what must be excellent footage, some of which is on the web, that they couldn't make the programme more interesting and exciting. Lots of good footage of waterfalls last night though. Maybe the dvd in ten months time will be better?????????

I heard a rumour recently that one of the drivers (with his co-driver) may be making their own film of the event - hopefully this is not just another gumball rumour!!

·
Registered
417 Posts
BIG YLO said:
I think the leather is nero but difficult to tell as people usually asleep on it or there's a disco going on in the hummer.

Sorry i missed you in the trailer (not on a trailer?) but i must have drifted off zzzzz . I can't believe given the illustrious names of the drivers who have contributed what must be excellent footage, some of which is on the web, that they couldn't make the programme more interesting and exciting. Lots of good footage of waterfalls last night though. Maybe the dvd in ten months time will be better?????????

I heard a rumour recently that one of the drivers (with his co-driver) may be making their own film of the event - hopefully this is not just another gumball rumour!!
Its allready been made a full 1hr DVD from GT3000 unfortunately its not for public release??????

However I have a copy and it far better than what you are seeing on TV at the mo....

·
Registered
136 Posts
pigginell said:
Its allready been made a full 1hr DVD from GT3000 unfortunately its not for public release??????

However I have a copy and it far better than what you are seeing on TV at the mo....
The rumour i heard was the video was coming out of Altrincham!!!!!:M5thumbs: :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
136 Posts
pigginell said:
I can give you a sneek preview of the trailer if you like
:typing:
That would be superb!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No, errrmm

I drive somthing more reliable..a 997s ;-)

God that's a flashback to Sicaily (sorry for the spelling but i'm doing this on a PDA)

·
Registered
136 Posts
SteveH said:
No, errrmm

God that's a flashback to Sicaily (sorry for the spelling but i'm doing this on a PDA)
That's right you drive one of those reliable German cars from Stuttgart!

The Balkan Express is surely going to have something to say about this!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
I missed the window for downloading episode 1. could someone please send me the link?

thanks

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No, errrmm

·
Registered
158 Posts
BIG YLO said:
Were you in the Lotus?hiha
Team 3ezer car 72 Lotus S4 lorreta was driven by myself and Balkan Express.

·
Registered
181 Posts
pigginell said:

Actually it is a 2hr DVD.
Nitro made one about the 04 rally and one about the 05 rally. I love these dvd´s because it is a great memory of what gt3000 did in 2004 and 2005. 4hours of pure madness.
Of course there is less about the other participants, because we only had our tapes.

I don´t think that we will publish it. But you never know.

At the moment I am very disappointed that ZigZag Productions haven´t send back our 15 tapes. :nono:

1 - 20 of 130 Posts