BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its kinda late but hey...
Gumball vid is ready but need someone to get it online.

Any victims willing to help? :typing:

///M Greetz

·
Banned
233 Posts
Bugger! the United Nations I.T. Gestapo won't let me download :( Is the video of cars or naked chicks (or preferably both!)? I will try and get an exception made. What part of the Gumball is the video of?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Master M said:
kimbles (?) megaupload is slow as f... but better then nothing.ouich
carefull chum, you may need to beef up your firewall after that sort of comment.

:rolleyes:

joking, obviously.

·
Registered
417 Posts
www.vault5.com in association with antandpete

The Doc said:
carefull chum, you may need to beef up your firewall after that sort of comment.

:rolleyes:

joking, obviously.
Im sorry but I have to agree Megaupload is supposedly the dogs Boll*cks I have the fastest connection available in the U.K and it has just took me about 3 hours to download a low res 5min clip.
This clip would take less than 5 mins on my server NOT 3 hours, we are the only people hosting high speed high res Gumball footage.

You want to know how we do this?

Get yourself a real Hosting Company that can keep up with the demand of Gumball footage

www.vault5.com :typing:

·
Registered
29 Posts
pigginell said:
www.vault5.com in association with antandpete

Im sorry but I have to agree Megaupload is supposedly the dogs Boll*cks I have the fastest connection available in the U.K and it has just took me about 3 hours to download a low res 5min clip.
This clip would take less than 5 mins on my server NOT 3 hours, we are the only people hosting high speed high res Gumball footage.

You want to know how we do this?

Get yourself a real Hosting Company that can keep up with the demand of Gumball footage

www.vault5.com :typing:
Yeah, megaupload is megaslow ...
But hosting you're video's must cause gigantic traffic? You must have a good deal with Vault5. I know the hosting business pretty well, and would not want to pay the bills...

·
Registered
417 Posts
AlfaGTV said:
Yeah, megaupload is megaslow ...
But hosting you're video's must cause gigantic traffic? You must have a good deal with Vault5. I know the hosting business pretty well, and would not want to pay the bills...
Yeah the traffic has been emense over the last month, to give you a comparison,
The biggest internet usage is the U.S megabowl they pull in worldwide 600mbps during and after the megabowl with a worldwide audience in the millions. We peaked during the rally at 150mbps and we had to pull in several extra servers to handle the work load,which was far greater than expected and our footage just kept coming.We had more traffic than the Gumball 3000 official website

Like I said www.vault5.com :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Anyone fancy to host the Video, cause megaslowload takes ages.

Ant & Pete, I was very "amazed", too, cause I know how much traffic a Gumball website uses per day and how many thousands of downloads there are, but I am still capable of downloading with 800kB/sek and more from your page. Your hostingservice is excellent!

Cheers,

Germany

·
Registered
152 Posts
Butch E30 M3 said:
Just hope was worth the 3 hour download...:sad2:
6 hrs 20 mins on 2meg broadband averaging 2.75kbs. would have been just as quick using gprs wap on my mobile.

having said that, rapidshare is'nt so clever either.

Dyl

·
Registered
152 Posts
gwinczlav2 said:
Look at the bottom banner on Megaupload
25 servers, 300.000 users/day, 50 terabytes/week, one broke man, make a donation

LOL:15:
300.000 users a day!!!!!

A whole "three hundred". nice of them to round it to three decimal places though!!

Dyl.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts