BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!

Finally both cars safely arrived back home.
We had a great time during this years Gumball. Everything was bigger than we expected. Absolutely mindblowing.

I just watched the fotos. Awesome.
At the moment I am writing down my memories and we are also capturing our video tapes. Please give us a few days because it will take some time to update our homepage. Please be patient.
We will present you very good stuff. As crazy as in Morocco.

It was a pleasure to drink and drive with some members from this message board and we would like to do it again in 2006.

Cheers
PCP

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice to hear from you guys. I've met you in Prague and I must say that I really love the color of your GT3 Clubsport. Its just fabulous....
Please most some more videos from Czech Republic and Prague.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for the update! Cannot wait for the pictures and videos!

And yes, I agree, your GT3 Clubsport is just awesome!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ant397 said:
Hi guys, glad to hear you got back safely, great week, must do it again...

All the best;

Ant and Pete.
Hi Champagner Thief! :cheers:

I hope you crazy guys are well.
Yes, we should do it again. Maybe in 2006?!

First video to come in a few minutes.
Action is missing but still quite nice.

Cheers

·
Banned
233 Posts
Hi Guys,

I still owe you a night out on the piss; I think it was the ugly one of you two that left you credit card behind the bar on the first night at the hotel. Where abouts in Germany are you guys (you did tell me but then I got rat-arsed and forgot cherrsagai) and I will stop buy in a couple of months on one of my escapes from Kosovo.

And I grudgingly admit that you are very fast drivers (but I think our Lotus still looks and sounds better than your Porsche:haha: )!

BalkanExpress

PS For next year please increase the font size of the "Catch me if you can" stickers on the back of you car so I have longer to read them!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BalkanExpress said:
Hi Guys,

I still owe you a night out on the piss; I think it was the ugly one of you two that left you credit card behind the bar on the first night at the hotel. Where abouts in Germany are you guys (you did tell me but then I got rat-arsed and forgot cherrsagai) and I will stop buy in a couple of months on one of my escapes from Kosovo.
Good to see that you registered here.
Don´t worry about that. Nitro is always ugly and confused after a few drinks.
:cheers:
But it was a very nice afternoon. No Problem. Would do it again, anytime, anywhere.

If you ever go to Germany ---> Give us a call.

BalkanExpress said:
PS For next year please increase the font size of the "Catch me if you can" stickers on the back of you car so I have longer to read them!
Should be no problem. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
197 Posts
BalkanExpress said:
Hi Guys,

And I grudgingly admit that you are very fast drivers (but I think our Lotus still looks and sounds better than your Porsche:haha: )!

BalkanExpress

Mate I was so drunk that day cause Mussy and PCP orderd Beer every 3 min. So going back on the Tube that night was like being on a Rollercoaster.
You know when u go downstairs to the Mensroom there was this nasty little step, the first time I went down there, slightly tipsy I didnt notice it, so I slammed into the Wall! hiha

Oh yeah... the best picture of the Day:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

·
Registered
11 Posts
PCP, I just read your story of your 2004 Gumball experience and thought it was an amusing read. Cant wait to read the 2005 edition :noSMG:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Papaik said:
PCP, I just read your story of your 2004 Gumball experience and thought it was an amusing read. Cant wait to read the 2005 edition :noSMG:
Thank you.

Check out www.gt3000.com
The write up for this years rally is available now.:byebye:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Really really nice story .

I hope that maybe someday i'll can do it too (with my 999 Hp citroen berlingo yeah right :D ).

I am really looking forward to the video of those high speed chases ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts