BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
A nicely done tuner transformation of a standard GT2, but I would rather just have Ruf do their 550PS engine job on a standard GT2, put Porsche racing brakes and suspension on it. That will be considerably cheaper that the 400k € this dealer is asking for this car. Or for the same money get a Carrera GT.

·
Registered
152 Posts
subtle rear wing, I've seen smaller electricity pylons.

and is'nt Lonmans GT2 just as tuned as this, seems very expensive. They can keep it!

Dyl.

·
Registered
98 Posts
It's a bit ricer on the exterior, but the interior has been well-lightened. I cannot see it even having cost that much to build.

My 996 GT2 has been Ruf'd. It had the 560bhp engine fitted by Ruf, as well as a carbon bonnet and rear wing and also the Ruf Steering Wheel and Strut-brace. It is quite quick.

Guy

·
Registered
152 Posts
GuyGT2 said:
It's a bit ricer on the exterior, but the interior has been well-lightened. I cannot see it even having cost that much to build.

My 996 GT2 has been Ruf'd. It had the 560bhp engine fitted by Ruf, as well as a carbon bonnet and rear wing and also the Ruf Steering Wheel and Strut-brace. It is quite quick.

Guy
Mmmm, Gt2's.

GuyGT2, you havent seen this thread by any chance have you? http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=47069

It did'nt work the first time, and suspect it won't again. But as they say, "God loves a trier"

Dyl.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Outright begging is never going to work with strangers, otherwise I'd have hundreds of people asking for free rides.
If you are ever at a trackday that I'm at, then you'll be very welcome though.

Guy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts