BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been in contact with a board sponsor about setting up a group buy for the Supersprint x-pipe. If anyone is interested please let me know so we can get an ideal figure and pricing. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Maybe, depends on the final price you get. Not planning on an exhaust in the near future, but if you get a really good deal, I might go ahead and get one. Let me know...

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If we can get six people to join the group buy, the price will be $601.45 plus s&h. Anyone interested please pm me or post please.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Why Supersprint exactly? Are they better than other x-pipes out there? They are for sure the most expensive.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
No actually they are the least expensive of any brand I would put on this car. DINAN, Eisenmann, Active Autowerke, and SS. Those are your brands. Go ahead and price those out. I think you will find the answer to your own question;)

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
No actually they are the least expensive of any brand I would put on this car. DINAN, Eisenmann, Active Autowerke, and SS. Those are your brands. Go ahead and price those out. I think you will find the answer to your own question;)
Isn't Evosport only $500?

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
I guarantee the clamps on the SS system are the best for quality and adjustability.

When you guys install the system, it will not sound too different from stock at idle. You will hear good things at WOT.

Once the baffling get compress, you will be heard before you are seen, in a good way.

These things sound amazing.

BTW, that is NOT me in the photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
can u include the mufflers along with the x pipe and how much?
Talk to Brad at BavarianX. You can get cans( SS race) and x pipe for around $2400!:M5thumbs:The guy is knowledgeable, friendly, and great to work with! You won't be disappointed!:cheers: By the way, there IS a resonator replacement in the SS x-pipe. It would appear that there IS NOT one in the Evosport product. I had my stuff installed this weekend. Just getting broken in but already sounds amazing!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
bavarianx

can u pm his # also do u have video of your exhaust and how it sounds ?

Talk to Brad at BavarianX. You can get cans( SS race) and x pipe for around $2400!:M5thumbs:The guy is knowledgeable, friendly, and great to work with! You won't be disappointed!:cheers: By the way, there IS a resonator replacement in the SS x-pipe. It would appear that there IS NOT one in the Evosport product. I had my stuff installed this weekend. Just getting broken in but already sounds amazing!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
What are the shipping costs?

I have been in contact with a board sponsor about setting up a group buy for the Supersprint x-pipe. If anyone is interested please let me know so we can get an ideal figure and pricing. Thank you.

I would be interested, what are the shipping costs to Wisconsin, or to my installer in Northbrook ILL?

Regards,

JDS M5

1 - 20 of 21 Posts