BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Shill account for CNS Racing
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was able to organize a Group buy with the manufacturer for the E39 M5 SuperSprint Headers!

The headers currently cost $3770. If we get 5+ orders they will sell the headers for $3399 per kit. They have 1 kit in stock and the others will be manufactured in Italy when the order is placed. PM if interested and I will add your name to the list once paypal confirmed.

"The Supersprint Header System fits all E39 5 series V8 cars including the 540i and M5. Increases output of the M5 by 30 rear wheel HP! Each pipe is individually fitted into the collectors so it makes installation much easier. This header is sold as a kit. This is one of Supersprint's best-selling items! "

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
+

Attachments

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Interesting. I ordered and received mine last week and paid less than that.

·
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Here are the retail prices since the $ Euro value has gone up; I can always go back to them again at a different price and see what they say.
Beastpower
Sale Price: $3,769.72
Turner
Sale Price: $3,769.72
Discovery
$3750.00
Supersprint NA
$3,769.72

·
Registered
1,531 Posts

·
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The Group Buy price will be $3199 per kit + FREE shipping!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts

·
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
After some discussions the new Group Buy price will be $3179 per kit + FREE shipping! PM if interested.

·
8,369 Posts
Just want to say you will love SuperSprint headers once you get them installed on your beast. The biggest bang for the buck when it comes to increasing horsepower on an M5.

Here's video I took 10 months ago of my beast.

First part of the video is stock headers with Tubi exhaust.

Second part of the video is after SuperSprint headers installation + Tubi exhaust.

Dyno confirms increase of 30hp.

Tubi exhaust and Supersprint headers is a great combo. The exhaust sound my beast emits still puts a smile on my face every time I listen to it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2582038299271042295

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Hmmm

Tempting

·
Registered
784 Posts
@whatheheck:

You and your video are responsible for my want headers until spring!

So I want you to buy one for me ... :haha:

·
8,369 Posts
Thanks sunny///M5!

I know, I am a bad influence so my apologies.

And if I have the money, yes I would be happy to buy you all Supersprint headers for your beasts as Christmas present. So maybe when I win the lotto.:)

@whatheheck:

You and your video are responsible for my want headers until spring!

So I want you to buy one for me ... :haha:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Just want to say you will love SuperSprint headers once you get them installed on your beast. The biggest bang for the buck when it comes to increasing horsepower on an M5.

Here's video I took 10 months ago of my beast.

First part of the video is stock headers with Tubi exhaust.

Second part of the video is after SuperSprint headers installation + Tubi exhaust.

Dyno confirms increase of 30hp.

Tubi exhaust and Supersprint headers is a great combo. The exhaust sound my beast emits still puts a smile on my face every time I listen to it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2582038299271042295
I must say, that was pretty freakin' awesome DANG YOU!!! :haha:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Yeah, that is a pretty good price, sooo tempted. I was interested in the cheap headers that PedM5 had made, but I think If I could get a set of SS for $3K, I'd be all over it

1 - 20 of 43 Posts