BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
E60 M5 2006
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, here it is: the EuroConnex Group Buy for E39 M5 Supersprint Exhaust Systems in partnership with ECS Tuning; the exclusive US distributor.

A big thanks to E46 M3 communities who got on board rapidly and ordered 50 + kits last week. Thanks to them, I'm now expanding the Supersprint GB to other platforms as we all can benefit from the maximum 30% off discount threshold.

To view product information, fitment and pricing: E39 M5 Supersprint Exhaust Systems by ECS Tuning

CONFIGURATIONS
There are many configurations available for the E39 M5. Enthusiasts can mix and match to achieve their desired performance, sound, and weight targets.

The exhausts is divided into 4 sections:
  • Section 0: Headers
    • They can be fitted to OEM primary cats with connecting pipes
  • Section 1: HJS Catted Front Pipes
    • They must be installed with Supersprint headers
  • Section 2: Center X Pipe
    • Available in Resonated and Non Resonated Variant
    • Fits with OE or Supersprint sections
  • Section 3: Rear Mufflers
    • Available in Sport, Race and F1 Race mufflers sound level, and variant tip designs.
Group Buy Process
  1. As the GB is under Minimum Advertising Prices (MAP) and listed across multiple communities, you will need a Connex account here.
  2. Link to commit to GB: E39 M5 Supersprint Exhaust Systems by ECS Tuning
  3. We need a minimum of 5x members to pre-order. No max.
  4. The more the merrier - feel free to share this on your M5 E39 dedicated IG pages
    I'll be covering Facebook Groups.
  5. The GB commit duration is 14 days.
Group Buy Terms
  1. You will be invoiced via PayPal directly by ECS Tuning at the end of the listing in 14 days.
    1. Financing is available directly from ECS Tuning. Learn more here.
    2. No cancellations once orders are put in due to the nature of this group buy order.
  2. Lead time is 4 to 8 weeks for deliveries.
    1. Shipping is free within the continental US.
    2. Available to worldwide Connex members.
    3. International shipping rates will be quoted per order by ECS. Range is 250 to 500$ per kit.
  3. Catless products are not available due to recent EPA regulations and enforcement on the sale of emissions defeating products

Enjoy

·
Registered
20 Posts
Finally, here it is: the EuroConnex Group Buy for E39 M5 Supersprint Exhaust Systems in partnership with ECS Tuning; the exclusive US distributor.

A big thanks to E46 M3 communities who got on board rapidly and ordered 50 + kits last week. Thanks to them, I'm now expanding the Supersprint GB to other platforms as we all can benefit from the maximum 30% off discount threshold.

To view product information, fitment and pricing: E39 M5 Supersprint Exhaust Systems by ECS Tuning

CONFIGURATIONS
There are many configurations available for the E39 M5. Enthusiasts can mix and match to achieve their desired performance, sound, and weight targets.

The exhausts is divided into 4 sections:
  • Section 0: Headers
    • They can be fitted to OEM primary cats with connecting pipes
  • Section 1: HJS Catted Front Pipes
    • They must be installed with Supersprint headers
  • Section 2: Center X Pipe
    • Available in Resonated and Non Resonated Variant
  • Section 3: Rear Mufflers
    • Available in Sport, Race and F1 Race mufflers sound level, and variant tip designs.
Group Buy Process
  1. As the GB is under Minimum Advertising Prices (MAP) and listed across multiple communities, you will need a Connex account here.
  2. Link to commit to GB: E39 M5 Supersprint Exhaust Systems by ECS Tuning
  3. We need a minimum of 5x members to pre-order. No max.
  4. The more the merrier - feel free to share this on your M5 E39 dedicated IG pages
    I'll be covering Facebook Groups.
  5. The GB commit duration is 14 days.
Group Buy Terms
  1. You will be invoiced via PayPal directly by ECS Tuning at the end of the listing in 14 days.
    1. Financing is available directly from ECS Tuning. Learn more here.
    2. No cancellations once orders are put in due to the nature of this group buy order.
  2. Lead time is 4 to 8 weeks for deliveries.
    1. Shipping is free within the continental US.
    2. Available to worldwide Connex members.
    3. International shipping rates will be quoted per order by ECS. Range is 250 to 500$ per kit.
  3. Catless products are not available due to recent EPA regulations and enforcement on the sale of emissions defeating products

Enjoy

View attachment 951162
Epoustouflant, thank you for setting up this group buy! I found this recent video where it will helpful on Supersprint system. In summary, I was interested in Evolve at first, but since Evolve is actually made by SS using their own design so give my confidence that SS is a good product. From my research Evolve makes slightly more TQ at lower rpm while SS slight more HP at higher rpm. Differences are minimal tho, this GB pushed my decision to SS. On installation because SS are individual pipes so easier than Evolve although the SS collector sits lower.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Interested. When does the GB end? And I've been seeing lost of posts recently about ECS and bad customer service... are we sure they will come through?

·
Registered
E60 M5 2006
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sensationalist, clickbait headlines 😅

In 19 days for E39 M5s. I suggest getting orders in earlier than later. Payment is done once we reach a minimum of 5x

·
Registered
12,984 Posts
Got a couple orders in. Will be posting this across Facebook groups to hit the 5x needed :)
I would say (from experience) that absent a supercharger ($$$$$), this is the best performance item you can add to the car!!. Not cheap, but it will be good for about 10% more power across the board as well as make the car more responsive all across the rev range because it can breathe (exhale) much better!

Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
'02 M5 - 354/05SW
47 Posts
Interested. When does the GB end? And I've been seeing lost of posts recently about ECS and bad customer service... are we sure they will come through?
ECS is fine. A few years ago, there was a big uproar about them and Pelican Parts, but they're fine. I buy from ECS, FCP Euro, and a couple of other sources and there's no real difference in service between any of them.

·
Registered
125 Posts
To the best of my knowledge, this has never been concluded.

Does anyone know anymore about the Supersprint Cats throwing codes? To the best of my knowledge, some people had this happen and others didn't. When I spoke with Fabspeed (via email), they claimed that they never had issues with HJS cats throwing codes; however, it is my understanding that they supply the cats for the supersprint system.

I am looking into the group buy and see what options would be best for my conditions. In the area I am in, the used to do (pre-covid) a general inspection, sniffer roller test and verify there are no emissions related codes. The two vehicles I did emissions on this year, the did not do a visual test nor did they perform a roller sniffer test, but they did check for codes.

It would be safer to stay with the stock cats, but I would like the benefits for the sport cats.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Very interested. Having trouble finding sound clips comparing the muffler styles available. Leaning towards Race or F1 Race but interested in the differences. Anyone who can shed some light, please do!

·
Registered
E60 M5 2006
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Hank!

The F1 race has internal Helmotz chambers to limit drone while maximizing decibel output. I had these on my E9X M3 and it was a very particular sound, I loved it.

·
Registered
2000 M5 - Silverstone
37 Posts
To the best of my knowledge, this has never been concluded.

Does anyone know anymore about the Supersprint Cats throwing codes? To the best of my knowledge, some people had this happen and others didn't. When I spoke with Fabspeed (via email), they claimed that they never had issues with HJS cats throwing codes; however, it is my understanding that they supply the cats for the supersprint system.

View attachment 951354

I am looking into the group buy and see what options would be best for my conditions. In the area I am in, the used to do (pre-covid) a general inspection, sniffer roller test and verify there are no emissions related codes. The two vehicles I did emissions on this year, the did not do a visual test nor did they perform a roller sniffer test, but they did check for codes.

It would be safer to stay with the stock cats, but I would like the benefits for the sport cats.
I have personal experience with HJS cats - they are the real deal, high quality, flow as well as an open tube and I’ve never had issues with codes with those cats. Only downside is they are quite expensive- you get what you pay for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
E60 M5 2006
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Invoicing has started on the EuroConnex Group Buy for Supersprint Exhaust Systems for the E46 M3 Communities.

We are at 4x on the E39 M5 applications and need 1x more to get this going.
----
Headers with OE cat connecting pipes are available

1 - 20 of 24 Posts