BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Holidays all,

I've got on order KW V3 coilovers for the M6 and am also looking to purchase the Ground Control camber plates. Since the suspension hasn't yet arrived, can anyone please confirm the inner spring diameter which GC (and any other retailer) need to know at the time of ordering.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
176 Posts
KW V3 was meant to use stock hats, so you would need to order stock side for GC plates, they come in 2.25, 2.5, 60mm & stock.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KW V3 was meant to use stock hats, so you would need to order stock side for GC plates, they come in 2.25, 2.5, 60mm & stock.
Thanks buddy. Sorry I didn't quite understand... so am I supposed to order "stock" from their drop down list?

I would have no issue using stock top mounts however as I'm doing it all I thougjt I may as well upgrade. If they have high NVH etc then I'll.bot bother with ground control and stick to OEM top mounts.

If however you recommend ground control then happy to go for it however unsure which size to select in their dropdown list.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I picked the one I knew and one I assumed was the right one. Went to the tills and I asked the girl on the tills, is this (indicating to one of the boxes) the perfume that is shaped like a ball and is pink and has gemstones stuck to it and this one (the other one) is the blue version of it.
I have no idea what you are talking about there buddy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts