BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just had my alloys refurned in gunmetal grey, as I was starting to like my car dirty !

I may consider having the rim edges and spokes higlighted in a slighty lighter shade as i prefer them in direct sunlight, comments please :wroom:

·
Registered
947 Posts
i really like them this dark. I have OEM alloys and am thinking of dropping the car a little on schnitzer suspension, so these are interesting pics for me.....

cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've had mine done also - they look great set against LeMans Blue paintwork. I'll try to post some pictures soon.

Mine were done by Pristine Wheels and they came back like new - see.... http://www.pristinealloywheels.co.uk/

I also timed the work to coincide with new tyres to reduce the chances of any fitting damage.

Regards,

Maxx

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The alloys were done at Prestige Alloys in Bristol. ( now live in Bath) The pictures are actually not that flattring, they look better in the flesh.

I was considering having the spokes and rim edge sprayed a lighter colour and as long a it was done without trying to get into all of the side parts it would give a more smoked look and show the highlights a little better. At night the look black !

I'll dig out the number for Prestige alloys and post cost me £180 all in

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Adrian, I think I've figured out why you can't post images - you probably haven't hosted them on the internet.

You cannot simply link to a picture on your hard drive. You need to post it first on an internet photohosting website (e.g. Imagebucket, Imagestation) and then use the link to that address in your "Insert Image" insertion.

If you go the the M5BOARD.COM mainpage and select "owners gallery" you can upload photos and then link to them there.

:byebye:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts