BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been a lurker for quite some time and have learnt quite a lot. Moved from an X5 to this individual M5 last month. It was a long wait and managed to read most of the threads on this board. Used the search function a lot too. I've learnt how to change gears smoothly too.:cool:
OK, I got pretty much everything including soft closing doors. I LOVE THIS CAR!lovelove

I've finished the break in period and can now play around with the whole 507hp:biggrinbounce: . I just love the MDM mode, haven't tried launch control yet. Planning to go to the German M performance driving center to learn even more. I'm not planning any mods yet, but time will tell. So far, I love the color combo and the wheels. I hope you like the pics.
Regards.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Nice interior....nice wheels..good luck

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Congrats on the car! I love the color and the wheels and the interior color/trim...great looking car you've got.

Also, I want to say THANK YOU for learning to use the search function...so many new members don't bother.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Welcome. And great ride.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Nice,my friend had almost the same.Good luck.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Congrats, awesome looking ride. ps i love the piano black trim:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, thank you so much for the fantastic welcome:cheers:
I got it in Saphire Black, piano black wood trim, full Merino Oxybrown leather and M6 wheels.
I am attaching a few more interior pics but promise to take nicer pics in the future.

I joined this site in February and went through almost all the threads and I understand how sensitive you all are about using search first:M5thumbs:. Great job Gustav with all the intro threads for the newbees, they really help.

Regards.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
welcome!!

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Thanks!

Very tasteful interiour! :cheers:

Wow, thank you so much for the fantastic welcome:cheers:
I got it in Saphire Black, piano black wood trim, full Merino Oxybrown leather and M6 wheels.
I am attaching a few more interior pics but promise to take nicer pics in the future.

I joined this site in February and went through almost all the threads and I understand how sensitive you all are about using search first:M5thumbs:. Great job Gustav with all the intro threads for the newbees, they really help.

Regards.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Beautiful! Love those wheels on the M5, too.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys. I really like the different look the wheels gave too.
AvusAndy, when you say euro spec M6 wheels, you mean US spec M5's can't get these wheels?

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Ah, but you can get them if youo are willing to part with some coin -- and I speak from experience.

Welcome. The interior is stunning!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts