BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out that Bimmerbear is a fellow Furman buddy. Gave me the idea to try and plan a group drive on the 24th of May. I will be up there for a wedding and have been dreaming of going for a ride up to Caesars head - I just wish I had the car while I was still at school. What do you guys in the area think???

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a map of the road of which I speak... there is a ton of elevation here and some outstanding switchbacks and sweeping turns. I used to have fun on this road in my lifted 4runner with 33" tires.

We could meet at the Hampton Inn in Travelers Rest (plenty of parking) around 8 am and head up from there. I'd even be willing to get some stickers or something made to remind us of how cool we are while we drive (and to remind everyone else how cool they ARENT).

Jump in people!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im In, I have a large warehouse close to highway 25 we could all gather their. Stan

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great! I see you also have some other fun toys at your disposal... which one will you be taking?

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finals arent important (unless you want to be a doctor)... trust me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am not sure if I will be down there that weekend or not, but it is definitely possible. If so, this sounds like some fun.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump... come on people. the weekend is approaching.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Hey, I'm kinda bummed that this didn't happen. However, I'll be in Greenville all summer doing research if you guys want to get together some time.

-Chris

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ok are we going to get together and do a ride, how about dinner the night before?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts