BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regards !:M5launch: hiha :thumbsup: :blabla: ;) :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :M5rev: :M5rev: :M5launch:

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nice!

O M5 e o M6 devem ser verdadeiras raridades no Brasil, não e? A HQ da BMW Brasil fica em São Paulo ou no Rio de Janeiro? E qual dos dois carros vai ser o seu?:)
For you non-Portuguese speakers: The M5 and M6 must be real rarities in Brasil. The HQ of BMW Brasil is in Sao Paulo or in Rio? Which one of the two is going to be yours?

Jonas

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
M6 is is a real one. The one you see on the picture is the first one in Brazil, but m5 we have already delivered about 20 car to our dealers. It's a big number, as M5 costs US$ 222.000,00 and considering our market is about 1600 cars/year.
None of them will be mine :crying: I work at marketing department for BMW from Brazil.

Our headharter is in São Paulo. In Rio we have one Dealer.

vc é brasileiro, ou apenas fala português ?

Nisse said:
Nice!

O M5 e o M6 devem ser verdadeiras raridades no Brasil, não e? A HQ da BMW Brasil fica em São Paulo ou no Rio de Janeiro? E qual dos dois carros vai ser o seu?:)
For you non-Portuguese speakers: The M5 and M6 must be real rarities in Brasil. The HQ of BMW Brasil is in Sao Paulo or in Rio? Which one of the two is going to be yours?

Jonas

·
Registered
185 Posts
I am Swedish but I have lived 4 years in Rio (1980-1984), and worked 4 years in Lisbon (1991-1995), for a Swedish company. In my current job I have alot of business contacts with Brasil...so I can keep my Portuguese fresh:M5thumbs:

Jonas

·
Registered
316 Posts
The M6 is pure sex imo.

Ryan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts