BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I live here in Las Vegas and stopped by Eurotech on Friday for the MFest BBQ. I had no idea about Eurotech until that day, noticed that they had a lowered M5 and decided to head back over there yesterday. I was going to do the H&R Springs myself since BMW wanted to charge me $1400 with an alignment just for labor. But Dave said he could do the whole job in 3 hours for $400. I said wow that sounds great when can we set something up and he said stop by in the morning. So I stopped in at 9 am this morning and my car was ready, and lookin real good, when he said it would be. Wow! real simple no jerkin around experience, told me he was going to do something and it was done. Just as everything should be, wow I can't believe what a difference it makes lowered. Thanks to Modbargains for the H&R Spacers and Springs. Here's some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Looks great. Dave is a nice guy. His C4S is just stupid...set up so nice. On the track it is perfect.

Did you paint the front grill gloss?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
The set up looks very nice. Good to hear of good experiences.
:cheers:

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
looks great Pete... I love H&R

·
Registered
75 Posts
I believe this to be one of the great benefits of this community: to spread the word when some one/business does good.

I believe this community expects exceptional performance (it's a rather self-selecting group in that respect), and when one of us finds a company that performs exceptionally, that information should be shared with all.

A tip of the hat to Eurotech. They appear to have a great deal of professionalism, understand what customer service is about, and understand what cars mean to enthusiasts.

·
Registered
459 Posts
car stand is nice and mean.

Are the springs sport or race?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Wow. I was wondering what stock wheels look like in black on a Sapphire Black... Stunning.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Yeah, me too......might be time to get em painted......looks GREAT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts