BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I hope the graphics will be a bit better than this (compared to GT3), and I think they have done a very nice job with the M5 from behind...

·
Registered
16 Posts
GT4 has a new feature called Photomode - basically, with this mode, you have the option to take your cars to exotic locations and take professional photos of them. You can also freeze frame race replays and position your camera at the desired spot to capture the action.
Afterwards, you can print your photos directly to a usb printer, or save them onto a removable USB stick drive or memory card.

Here are a few M5 screenshots from Photomode I've found on the net. Enjoy :cheers:

·
Registered
943 Posts
Last thing I heard from my game store was february!

·
Registered
943 Posts
So I will probably get my GT4 before the real one arrives!?

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
Photo mode is an absolute waste of time-sorry to say. Instead they should have concentrated on the poor AI and the awful engine sounds.

all the best
adam

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Adam said:
Photo mode is an absolute waste of time-sorry to say. Instead they should have concentrated on the poor AI and the awful engine sounds.

all the best
adam
Am with you here i just recieved my japanese version.. i dont know how to read japanese but i managed to play the game.. the graphics is 10/10, but the engine sound on some cars is not very good.. but playing with the m5 the engine sound is almost identical to what we hear here on videos.. Overall the game is fun to play :M5launch:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Regarding the engine sounds... I agree that they are not perfect but compared to GT3 they are 100x better. Just for kicks I played some GT2 the other day and I was really amazed how much better the cars sound than in GT3. With any luck, the real game play sounds in GT4 will equal what I've seen in videos.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Maybe it´s old news, but I didn´t know the real M5 was on the game, so far I had only seen the concept M5 in it. I know, allmost the same thing apart from the side mirrors but nice to have the real thing anyway.

Can´t wait for that game

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Already test 'drove' the M5 on the Nurburgring against a friend 'driving' the RS6, got a lap time of 8'10" and the RS6 was more than 20 seconds behind... :D

Haven't been to the real 'Ring, but would love to see how real it is in the game compared with the actual track.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts