GRAND-AM Road Racing - Official Web Site
Grand Prix of Miami
- Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup Race (9:50 am)
- Rolex Series (12 pm) - MAIN EVENT
- Continental Tire Challenge Race (4:15 pm)
1. Pricing - $30 per person – minimum of 5 cars per club required
2. Special parking and tailgating in the car club corral located along the backstretch of the road course (hairpin)
3. Each ticket includes paddock access
Please call either Melanie Stansel or Olga Morales at 305.230.5000 for any event related questions and to buy tickets.
- Since it's a 5 car minimum, call and register with your car club. Honda, BMW, VW, etc...
- Bring a picnic tent if you want, you will be parked in the grass area between the back straight and inside straight towards the hairpin... best spot to watch passing!
They will not be able to offer parade laps this year due to the tight schedule. Sorry
The track will have its concession stands open selling food, drinks and beer; but YOU CAN BRING COOLERS WITH BEER AND FOOD!!!
Patrick Dempsey will be racing, so bring your girl friend.
Regular tickets for friends and family:
You want to be at the track by 9:30am
10:00 - 10:45 am Rolex Drivers Autograph Session
11:00 am Pit Walk
12:00 pm GP of Miami Race Start
(DPs) Daytona Prototypes
Ford Mustang Boss 302
Mazda Speed 3
Honda Civic Si
Mini Cooper S