BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone After being waiting for those sweet pipes:applause: to be delivered:1: .. I just cant describe how is it! ! THRILLING CATCHING most EXCITING thing ever experinced in my whole life:1: :1: :1: and its not just that! ! ! got it recorded so you can enjoy the fun with me.. See you

PICS & VIDEO : Save target As...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Really sweet video!!! The tips look very similar to the tips on the exhaust of the AMG's. I noticed that they are black on the end though from the pics, true???

Was that really a G35 trying to keep up with you???

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bmw1986 said:
Really sweet video!!! The tips look very similar to the tips on the exhaust of the AMG's. I noticed that they are black on the end though from the pics, true???

Was that really a G35 trying to keep up with you???
No they are dirty ... :7: ,, lool its fx35 just taking video on highway :byee55amg

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MEnthusiast said:
Very mean looking, especially on the black car! Id also like to know whether the exhaust is the race or sport version.
its sport

·
Registered
178 Posts
just got my Eisenmann Sport installed about two weeks ago, but since I was in E. Europe for 10 days I couldn't experience it....

but holy SH*T!!! That video does not do it justice in the least. Eisenmann Sport is incredibly more distinct than what it sounds like in that video. It basically sounds like a V10 Ferrari (yes I know there are none) with Tubi... It is just that good. For those of you not wanting attention, DO NOT get it. But for those of you who want this car to sound the way it should, and that can stand getting looks everywhere and turning up the music louder to cancel it out... Eisenmann Sport is absolutely amazing.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
dubai_m5 said:
No they are dirty ... :7: ,, lool its fx35 just taking video on highway :byee55amg
hahaha...ok ok, keep it clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Great Video... I think that is the best sound example that I have ever heard.... I would have loved to hear a before and after. Great job and the car sounds awesome.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
M5converter said:
just got my Eisenmann Sport installed about two weeks ago, but since I was in E. Europe for 10 days I couldn't experience it....

but holy SH*T!!! That video does not do it justice in the least. Eisenmann Sport is incredibly more distinct than what it sounds like in that video. It basically sounds like a V10 Ferrari (yes I know there are none) with Tubi... It is just that good. For those of you not wanting attention, DO NOT get it. But for those of you who want this car to sound the way it should, and that can stand getting looks everywhere and turning up the music louder to cancel it out... Eisenmann Sport is absolutely amazing.
man it really sound like a ferrari take in mind it was taken by a mobile camera :thumbsup: i will post more video as soon as possible

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Venom77 said:
I'm dieing to hear the sport at launch and revs, I think I am going to get the sport instead of race
Sorry guys its race not sport :3: i thought it was sport :grinyes:

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Hey Dubai, lets get a meet at your place....see how many M's we can get...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts