BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here are some pics that I took Saturday after I washed my dads car. Wasn't the best wash job, but we really have stuff for washing your car since my parents never to it themselves. Mods are in the signature

And a little fun with launch mode:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Looks good, I swear I hear if from my father every single time he sees my car not freshly cleaned. I wish I had a father who didn't care.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
papa has nice taste...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
couldnt agree more :hihi:

you can see my beastly fusion too! lol

·
4,353 Posts

if you hit the M-button everything gets set to "MAX"

{i'm only a yr older than you so my tone in this post is that of a kid, not a older/wise board member, meaning i'm not trying talk down to you}

...least you were smart enough to go down the dead end road in the day...alone

K, now for my ****tzengiggles {again take no offense, since the m5 i had also belonged to my dad and the next one will too, if you wanna make one about me please do i'm trying to ecourage all members to make one about the m5board and its members or at least car related...the website is: http://diy.despair.com/motivator.php }

Attachments

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Nice man. Looks good.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, funny picture. ive made a few of those before, good times.

thanks for the compliments everyone!

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Be careful Jordan and keep away from airfields!

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Looks nice....i bet he loved the "launch" signature........

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol, yeahh I think i've driven the car once by myself, and that was to pick it up after we had the parts installed because he was on some business trip.

but yeah, i love M5s :) and no airstrips for me. i value life, and if the crash didnt kill me, my dad probably would. lol jk

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
lol, yeahh I think i've driven the car once by myself, and that was to pick it up after we had the parts installed because he was on some business trip.

but yeah, i love M5s :) and no airstrips for me. i value life, and if the crash didnt kill me, my dad probably would. lol jk
+1 Sounds like my Dad. ;)

·
Registered
370 Posts
thats one sweet m5 and your dad has good taste in cars.... my dad couldnt care less about cars

·
Registered
164 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
thats one sweet m5 and your dad has good taste in cars.... my dad couldnt care less about cars
Ditto. I heard every reason in the book why owning a honda econobox would be better than some performance car.

Needless to say I didn't listen. :biggrinbounce:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts