1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Seller profile that scammed me my money:

4amotors on eBay...

I contacted this seller and he told me to go to their website because item there is cheaper and he told me to pay via western union and my country lebanon was not listed he said make the payment and i will arrange chipment and everything.

Money was picked up in china and he do not reply to me anymore:

This is all proves:
Wu receipt of payment:

View image: image

Conversations:

These are the photos of everything.
This rat scammer tricked me
Maybe cause its the first time i use ebay and in my country there is no paypal so i asked him wu he took advantage of this, at 1:30 am his time china he picked up the money and ignored all my emails that i sent.
He was replying in 5 mints now he disappeard and did not hear back from him.

Be aware do not use:

His website: cnautofans.com

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
thanks for posting this. scammers need to die and burn in hell.

Dan

·
Registered
364 Posts
Any chance you are over reacting?
You sent payment on June 2 2016 @ 6:50pm
Your last pic shows communication at 8:57pm

I assume these are local Lebanese time. It is 10:26pm 'ish in Lebanon right now - right?

China is sleeping now. Maybe give the guy a break? Why do you think you were scammed - because of a shipping time "issue"?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No brother.
He picked up money at his 2 am time.
And i sent him emails he do not reply anymore!

How come he read my email
And picked up money and he did not reply to
Anything i asked about? No explanation, he is certainly a scammer!

·
Registered
364 Posts
I think patience is in order. Like umichchris noted - he has great Ebay feedback and his website looks legit. And, he maybe reading and taking money at 2am, but he needs to sleep too.
I would say give it a day or so - in China - and see what comes of it. It is only 5am in China (midnight in Lebanon, 6pm in US EST)

Did you contact Ebay?

I think you will be all right - I hope so.

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Any updates as he seems legit to me.

·
Registered
899 Posts
You have a few things in your favor. As others have said the guys eBay feedback is very good and he has over 200 items for sale. I doubt very much he's going to risk all of those sales and years of good standing for your purchase. I bet over the next few days you get a shipping notification a tracking number or both. When attempting to communicate with the seller keep your head and just ask for a reply with a tracking number. I'd say if you don't hear anything from him by the middle of next week you're not getting your gear.

A couple mistakes you made were making a purchase outside of eBay and using Western Union to save a few bucks. EBay has rules against these very things to protect the customer. EBay's rules are heavily weighted for the buyer. Sadly if he doesn't send your goods you have little recourse besides reporting him to eBay. Unfortunately you'll also have to report yourself if it comes to this which could lead to you being removed also. Your other option next week would be to alert your credit card to a fraudulent seller.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
i concur...

its ALWAYS worth the 3% paypal fee when buying or paying for anything. i never buy anything from anyone online without using PayPal. if they want a bank transfer or western union...they're not getting my business lol

·
Registered
299 Posts
Give the seller some time. They all cannot respond to emails 24/7 right on the minute. Of course he will need to collect your money first before he ships out your product the following day. Be worried if he doesn't respond within the next couple days but for now, relax and have patience. This is the age we live in now, nobody has patience and want their emails responded to right away.

·
Registered
18 Posts
sending out positive vibes...

with over 9000+ positive reviews on ebay....maybe the guy just needs time to get your order out the door...ill keep my fingers crossed for you!
^This.

He could be trying to arrange your shipment as you mentioned Lebanon wasn't normally a place they ship to. And I don't think that can all be arranged at 0130. Hoping this situation turns out right for you. Please keep us updated.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
No brother.
He picked up money at his 2 am time.
And i sent him emails he do not reply anymore!

How come he read my email
And picked up money and he did not reply to
Anything i asked about? No explanation, he is certainly a scammer!
I think your the most impatient person on this board. You ask a question and never give people a chance to answer.

Give this ebay seller a chance.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I agree your too impatient... My guess is he will manufacture by order, and the time difference means you need to be calm, in addition his margins will be tiny and doing the deal offsite from fleebay will save on his commissions... You also need to remember the far eastern cultures are very very sensitive to respect honour and courtesy... So be nice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol , till now no answer, and i did not use paypal because in lebanon there's no paypal simply not to save few bucks like some people here are saying!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Hey moe00 - how did this turn out? Hear from the seller yet?
They didn't send me anything yet, they're gone !

a m so pissed my friend, nothing back from them!
money was picked up and nothing! all they were doing is "Excuses"!
i don't know i think my payment by wu was my mistake!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I do not know, i did not even receive anything , they didn't mail me back so i can tell you yes or no.. understand me?

·
Registered
299 Posts
I suggest you go talk to him to return your money or send out the product. If he continues to ignore your emails, you let him know you will go to ebay. I know you did the deal off ebay's website but ebay may penalize his account for sending you off to his website instead of doing the deal thru ebay, that is a big no no. Tell him you have kept all emails and receipts and will provide that to ebay if he does not do the right thing. If he messaged you on ebay to visit his website, that makes it even easier for them to penalize his account and even possibly suspend it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts