BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone. still havent managed to get a good sound check for my Borla. For some reason my camera never picked the sound up well today when i tried so i will try again. I am possibly claiming the shiniest M6 on here haha.

Enjoy.. thoughts please.
K&N Typhoon
H&R Springs.
Borla cat back.
EXE Konkorse wheels 20x9, 20x10.5 with 8mm spacers.
(pulleys arrive this week. waiting on headers)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
looks nice, not feeling the wheels that much if you do the wheels in all black than I will = ]

·
Registered
78 Posts
the whole set up looks sweet... and the wheels look nice... if u wanted to go black, just dont paint the lip... but it looks bomb either way... how r u liking the k&n intake?

·
Registered
192 Posts
looks great!!! I want to hear the sound of your exhaust!!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
the drop is perfect....are they H&R sport or race springs?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
thanks everyone for your views, good and bad haha.
to be honest i picked the wheels for a few reasons.
Firstly i know we have critics on here who love there HREs and dont believe in putting on cheaper one peice wheels.
But i didnt choose these based on cost. i have a 2007 Escalade with 26s on it so i have no problem spending the money on the things i like.
I saw them online and loved them. i had a 2007 GT3 before this, white with black Techart wheels and my escalades is same, white with black so i wanted away from the colors.
Also my top is grey so i wanted a rim that fitted the color match. If i had the black top and black interior i probably would've went black.
I love my K&N. id say every 3rd time i start the car i get the CEL for high emissions. other than that sounds great and performs well.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the drop is perfect....are they H&R sport or race springs?
I believe there only is one Spring H&R offer for the M6. the drop is perfect. my only problem is i ordered the Hamann front lip which i get this weekend before dropping it. Now im worried thats gonna be too low.

·
Registered
192 Posts
how's the ride?? and why did u go with h&r? not eibach? just curious..
I believe there only is one Spring H&R offer for the M6. the drop is perfect. my only problem is i ordered the Hamann front lip which i get this weekend before dropping it. Now im worried thats gonna be too low.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how's the ride?? and why did u go with h&r? not eibach? just curious..
the ride is as expected i guess. i have lowered alot of cars on both Eibach and H&R. i prefered the equal drop of the H&R and also Eibach designed there spring for the Coupe i believe.

·
Registered
991 Posts
those tips look great, ive always liked borla tips the best

·
Registered
397 Posts
those tips look great, ive always liked borla tips the best
CLEAN! The drop looks perfect. What size and brand of tire did you use? Did you go with 285 or 295 on the rears?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Everyone. still havent managed to get a good sound check for my Borla. For some reason my camera never picked the sound up well today when i tried so i will try again. I am possibly claiming the shiniest M6 on here haha.

Enjoy.. thoughts please.
K&N Typhoon
H&R Springs.
Borla cat back.
EXE Konkorse wheels 20x9, 20x10.5 with 8mm spacers.
(pulleys arrive this week. waiting on headers)
Get a sound clip up soon!!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Sweet....nice looking car! Can't wait to listen borla's exhaust

1 - 16 of 16 Posts