BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery of mine last night:cheers:

The car delivered is of a slightly different spec then my original order (heated backseats and no side airbags) but this one could be delivered now instead of waiting another few weeks.
When my original ordered car arrives I will swap this one.

I must say that I am positively surprised with the Black Saphire/ Portland Natural Brown and Madeira wood combination. It makes the car classy.
The PNB color looks in real life much nicer then the pictures published on different websites.

As I commute 250Km per day, the brake in period will be over soon and the real fun can start!

Attachments

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
A very nice colour combination Vic - reminds me of our Carbonblack/Caramel E39's - congrats! :byebye:

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
Congrats Vic. Please post more thoughts on your new ride. Here on the other side of the pond we are eager to experience the car through those of you who are lucky enough to actually have it! :D

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ashok Arora said:
A very nice colour combination Vic - reminds me of our Carbonblack/Caramel E39's - congrats! :byebye:
Indeed.

Let me know when you pick up yours in Belgium and I will try to come down and meet up at delivery

·
Moderator Emeritus
1,217 Posts
Congratulations! The car looks lovely. I´m really impressed by the Portland Natural Brown interior, great choice. The wood-trim looks really nice as well!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hoi Vic,

Werkelijk prachtige uitvoering en kleurstelling. Have fun en vergeet niet een seintje te geven als je in de buurt van Amstelveen komt.

And for the non-dutch speaking memebers that is:

Hi Vic,

Absolutely wonderful specs and colouring. Veel plezier and don't forget to get in touch when you're near Amstelveen.

Greetz,

Enrico

·
Registered
703 Posts
very very nice Vic, congrats!!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Wow! Looks very exclusive, excellent color combo.

Congrats and welcome to the owners team :happybirt

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
That is the best looking interior color combination I've seen. The Madeira wood looks terrific - is this a standard option or Individual?? If it's the same as what I've seen in the demo cars, they've improved it dramatically. I've been thinking about that exact combination. More interior pics would be great. Very nice.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
The black and tan (portland brown) makes me thirsty! Very nice looking. I think I'll have another drink please :cheers:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congratulations!!! I must say that is one of the nicest color combos i have ever seen. I truely looks amazing. :M5rev:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Wolverine said:
That is the best looking interior color combination I've seen. The Madeira wood looks terrific - is this a standard option or Individual?? If it's the same as what I've seen in the demo cars, they've improved it dramatically. I've been thinking about that exact combination. More interior pics would be great. Very nice.

The Madeira (Walnut) wood trim is a no-cost option. The option code is 4ME. It is not part of the Individual program so will be widely available. Here is a larger picture for you:

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Congratulations Vic! Very classy looking combination. Maybe see you in Frankfurt this September? M5 Touring premiere :)

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
Vic --

Is that, in fact, the Madeira wood or another shade? The wood in your photos do not match the block that Ashok posted. It may well be the marvels of digital photography, but maybe not? Please clarify.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MRichmond said:
Vic --

Is that, in fact, the Madeira wood or another shade? The wood in your photos do not match the block that Ashok posted. It may well be the marvels of digital photography, but maybe not? Please clarify.
It is madeira, the woodcode is 4ME Nussbaum Madeira Rotbrown
It is lighter in real life then Ashok's sample

1 - 20 of 29 Posts