BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Congrats!...Nice machine!

Curious, they added front reflectors on '08 models? wonder why?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Congrads... enjoy.:cheers:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Congrats on the beautiful car! Love the PS2s! I'm envious!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Congrats! Beautiful sled! That's the money shot! That photo really shows how bright the angel eyes are, and the side of the headlamp assemblies without the reflector built in. VERY nice! Oh yeah, the LED's cap it of wonderfully!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congrats & enjoy your beautiful ride!

I also just picked up my 2008 M6 Convertible a few days ago & had the amber reflectors blacked out. :blabla:

I'll be posting better pix later, since it's been raining here in SoCal.

Attachments

·
1,764 Posts
of course daylights on...why no?
Well, some believe that running around with front headlights on during the daytime means either you are in a funeral procession or you're stupid and forgot to turn your headlights off.

:1: :1: :1: :7:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Congrats & enjoy your beautiful ride!

I also just picked up my 2008 M6 Convertible a few days ago & had the amber reflectors blacked out. :blabla:

I'll be posting better pix later, since it's been raining here in SoCal.
Nice...what kind of rims are on your car?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Well, some believe that running around with front headlights on during the daytime means either you are in a funeral procession or you're stupid and forgot to turn your headlights off.

:1: :1: :1: :7:
Is that so? I put mine on ALL the time. Just helps people seeing you when you are travelling at speeds the M6 was built for. Especially when the sun is standing low like this time of the year.

·
Registered
526 Posts
look mom no hud
Any reason why you didn't order the HUD (BTW: this is standard on the M6 in Europe)?

I find this to be very useful on the M6 especially in M mode.

PS: Congratulations with the new car. Enjoy in good health.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts