BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took advantage of Eurocharged Performance being in Dallas on Friday and met them at Autoscope. Great guys. Jerry has a love for M5's and, since his daily driver is the M5 that now has the Texas Mile record at 170.4 mph, I trust he knows what he is doing. He proved that quickly.

First, the Autoscope facility is amazing. Cleanest and nicest facility I've ever been in with all the cool toys. Two Mustang dynos and a F1 race car simulator for fine tuning your driving skills. Some great cars all around as well.

Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to do a baseline dyno so we got right to work having an underpulley installed. We then put the girl on the dyno to see what she could do with the underpulley installed but before the software flash. Ended up with 421 whp and 310 wft/lb. Not bad.

Then Jerry went to work on the flash. Results after some tweaks is 442 whp and 329 wft/lb. Even better. :M5thumbs: I'm very happy with the results. Car is much more responsive and noticeably pulls harder at lower rpms. Like others have said, P400 feels like P450 and P500 feels like P525. Great bang for your buck in my opinion.

:applause:Well done to Jerry and all the guys at Eurocharged. Thanks!

Troy

Can't figure out how to get the pdf of the dyno results to show up as a pic but its attached if you are interested...
IMAG0118.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

View attachment Dyno Final.pdf

·
Registered
984 Posts
Sweet - thanks for the info. I want to get Jerry to do mine - tried to get a Dymo Tune in the Charlotte area, but could never get enough people to do it. Still want to get it done - just a matter of time.

Mark

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Eurocharged:cheers:

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have the Eurocharged tune as well, and love it! I also have an AP M5, but with gunmetal wheels and cf grills...So, NICE RIDE, like the colors!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts