1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
116 Posts
Amazing, it looks brand new, even the pedals look super clean. Are you sure those pictures aren't at least 10 years old? :)

I have the same steering wheel, best looking wheel imo.

·
Registered
906 Posts
The interior is actually "Natur", a bit darker and even more rare than the "Champagner". This colour is only found in the beginning of the M5-production.

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, really? Its a bit darker? Very interesting. I know "Modean Natur" was avail. for the E36 M3 and that was alot darger than Champagne.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
That car's a credit to its owner and e34 M5's, I like the system 1 wheels - for me all e34's should have them except the 94 / 95 models, so I've bought a set of turbine inserts.

cheers,
Phil.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Gustav said:
Wow, really? Its a bit darker? Very interesting. I know "Modean Natur" was avail. for the E36 M3 and that was alot darger than Champagne.
I believe the "Natur" colour was offered for the normal 5-series as well as the 7-series, and for the M5 for a short time only. To find it is therefore difficult, it's a rarity, I know two M5s in Scandinavia with that leather colour.
Compare it with Champagner here: http://www.m5board.com/e34m5/0312 Champagner.jpg
It is a bit hard to see the difference though, but if you look in the sales brochure the Natur is clearly more brown than the Champagner.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts