BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

GoPro Hero 2 w/ external mic & WiFi remote.

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  ims0sikh 
#1 · (Edited)
Testing out the GoPro Hero 2 with WiFi remote and external mic. Testing a Sony ECM-CS10 mic. I wanted to get the same one Paul (ACG) used. But didn't have it in stock. I tried this one out. Also picked up a Audio Technica Pro24cm mic. But it's a bit big. Sounds almost the same. So I'll stick with the Sony for GoPro and the Audio Technica for my DSLR.

Love the Wifi remote. Beats stepping out of the car and hitting the record button.

Ran into some traffic so I couldn't really open it up. Video quality diminished a bit when I trimmed the video.

See less See more
1 1
#2 ·
Nice work DK. Sound quality was very good.

#3 ·
Sounds pretty good to me :D

Makes me want to go out and make another vid tomorrow hiha

#4 ·
Yeah you should. I tried to watch your video a while ago and the video was removed. :(

#7 ·
sounds sweet dk!

#8 ·
So the wifi remote is out now? I've been looking for it in stores for a few months now. I know they also should be releasing the GoPro smartphone app any day now if it isn't out already as well.

#9 ·
DK, where'd you put the mic?

#10 ·
On the rear bumper. With a 10' extension. From the GoPro, I routed the wire into the car, through the ski pass, out the trunk and taped it to the bumper.

#11 ·
^Thanks man. Sounds good.

#12 ·
Nice camera....works great, great shot....BUT it sounds like you have an exhaust leak???...................LOL .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.