BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Goodwood Festival

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Spiroman 
#1 ·
I went to Goodwood Festival of Speed on Saturday and thought you might enjoy some of the photos I took. He is the first batch - more to come!

I didn't really like the Sepang Bronze or the wood interior - Interlagos blue would still be my first choice!

An M6 and Alpina B5 went "up the hill" and I have a bit of video from the top of the hill if anyone is interested.

Gordon.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Great pics - thanks for sharing! :cheers:

#6 ·
Would love to see more pictures of that sepang bronze lovelove

#7 ·
Nice collection of cars, that IR M6 sure is sweet looking. :thumbsup: Thanks for posting.

#10 · (Edited)
Sorry no more pictures of Sepang Bronze! I much prefer the Interlagos Blue. On the first M6 picture you can just see the back end of a M3 CS in Interlagos Blue. Next to the Sepang (IMHO) there was no comparison! For me the wood interior just did not look right.

I have uploaded a video of all the cars arriving at the top paddock from the Sunday Times Driving Supercar run to the ftp site ftp://67.19.159.71/ - the file is called "Goodwood 2005.wmv". At the end of the video there are some F1 cars having fun on their way up the hill.

#11 · (Edited)
GordonM said:
For me the wood interior just did not look right.
Same for me. Here is how madeira wood trim would look against black leather upholstery. Much nicer, IMHO, than the combination in the Sepang Bronze M5 at Goodwood! Do your own comparo (the Goodwood example is on the right - does anyone know the name of that particular wood trim - seems lighter than madeira - more of an orange colour).

Best regards,

Spiroman

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.