BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0YdXMqSCTbo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0YdXMqSCTbo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Thanks I wont lol. I think stop and go burnouts in your case would cause damage or some sort of headache that I wouldnt want to deal with but obviously your case is much different than mine. Still enjoyed watching you drive it like you stole it lol.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks I wont lol. I think stop and go burnouts in your case would cause damage or some sort of headache that I wouldnt want to deal with but obviously your case is much different than mine. Still enjoyed watching you drive it like you stole it lol.
Dude dont get me wrong please but this is for people with balls.....lol....On my second day of ownership of my m i did it something close to that and it was so much smoke and rubber attached to the rear bumper that i needed to use Goof off to take it out.....
This guy needs it too....lol....
Nicely done dude...

·
Registered
170 Posts
goodbye clutch

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

If something broke Id be annoyed for the hassle but warranty covers cost... So enjoy it is my philosophy.

·
Registered
448 Posts
You need balls to do this? Crap you do. You only need balls when your caught not to come up with a lame excuse for being a dick*&D

Take it to the track. If you had a smacked a car you would have been the first to whinge. Car parks are NOT the place for this type of stuff.

Glad tyres are cheap in your Universe.....

If you think it smart to do this kind of thing, think again cause it aint!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You need balls to do this? Crap you do. You only need balls when your caught not to come up with a lame excuse for being a dick*&D

Take it to the track. If you had a smacked a car you would have been the first to whinge. Car parks are NOT the place for this type of stuff.

Glad tyres are cheap in your Universe.....

If you think it smart to do this kind of thing, think again cause it aint!
Thanks for sharing your opinion. Anything else?

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
holy crap...I hope your clutch is covered under your warranty! Personally, I would not drive my own car this way (never even spun the wheels in the M3) but I certainly understand why you want to enjoy your car in this way. I certainly enjoyed living vicariously through you when watching your video.

afc1

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
At the end of my life I don't want to sit and say man I'm so glad I drove my M5 cautiously
For surely I dont drive cautiously hiha but I do drive safe and have plenty of fun burning rubber but not the way you do. All I am trying to let you know is your "awesome" burnout will lead to the clutch over heating cause you are engaging and disengaging so I not ****tin on you cause of your spectacular burn-out lol but more about frying your clutch. Oh btw, I dont post vids for a reason, j/k

·
Registered
311 Posts
Don't worry guys.. clutch will be fine.. and it's a 6 speed so no worries at all!

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
At the end of my life I don't want to sit and say man I'm so glad I drove my M5 cautiously
I like your philosophy.

We have a group of people here who drive by the same rule.

The only difference is: when we want to burn rubber, we hire a skid pad for a day and make out a small course with cones and have a drift session. Its much more fun, legal and safe.

·
Registered
448 Posts
anything else?
Well yes. I have driven my car as fast as anyone. More importantly I have not had any accident or speeding fine for 26 years. There is a place where you can drive anyway you like and thats the track. Tthe local car park is not that place. i spend some of my time educating others to join car clubs and enjoy their cars resposibly.

Someone will see you and it will cost you. Take it to the track and go for it. Thats what the men with balls do..Oh and authorites troll sites like this all the time.

A local guy here decided he would film how fast he could go past the war memorial. It was on youtube, then the news, then someone ratted on him.He got 8 months jail and his car crushed.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I never said it took balls, and for your information there was zero traffic and only a few cars parked on one side from overnight. I also have taken my car to the track for "driving how I want". With all due respect, unless you were at the scene, you don't have a clue about the safety there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Very good i can almost smell the rubber burning :applause:

As for people saying that type of driving will damage your car! these cars are built to driven hard:M5launch:

·
Registered
448 Posts
I did not need to be there to know there is bugger all safety in a car park. Even knobs know that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts