BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I definitely missed the SMG M5 (fully RPI Mods) at first... but the more I learn about driving the AWD 6 speed manual Gallardo, the more I love it... Its nice to be back in a manual sports car... I wont even try to compare them because each has its positives... The biggest difference is with the M5 only car enthusiasts new what it was... Now I have every tom, dick, and crazy coming up to me, its only been a week and its already annoying....... But its all worth it !

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
I hate getting that attention.. I get a lot of it with my M5 in frozen grey, I would be in trouble without window tints.

I have recently been getting a lot of attention in my mystic blue s65 amg. The blue is simply metallic, but with A LOT of dynamic.. makes it a very stand out color in any light condition.

Is that just a weekend vehicle? An Lamborghini (or any exotic) immediately attracts the most attention, I don't know how you deal with it.

Reactions: Gustav

·
Registered
266 Posts
i would be one of those guys who would be asking a million questions and waiting around to hear you fire it up. beautiful car. looks very fast just sitting in the garage.

·
Registered
227 Posts
That's a beautiful car. Enjoy your new purchase.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Nice purchase :wroom:. Any M5 mods for sale :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Congrats, Lambos have always been my favorite Italian exotic. I 2nd the question regarding the mods for sale. If you didn’t leave them on the car when you sold it please let me know. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! Any plans to mod it? You should smoke the tails and the side markers to start. Sik ride enjoy in the best of health!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Wow, Merry Xmas to you. That's a hell of a nice Xmas present. Now all you need is the Underground Racing TT set up. Congrats again.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Well you definitely turned up the Wow factor when you switched to the Lambo. Where do you put the groceries? Wink!

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Very sharp Gallardo.. I would have gotten it in black too. Congrats and enjoy.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Congrats on your new upgraded EXOTIC car!

What year is your Gallardo if you dont mind me asking?

Post up some more pics + interior!

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! I hope you are sending that beast to Underground Racing for the Twin Turbo build!!!!

afc1

·
Registered
23 Posts
Question...I've been playing with the idea of picking up a G also, is this going to be you daily driver? If not how do you think it would be driving one every day? Nice car!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts