BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems the french fisher men have block all the port so the tankers can get through to deliever the oil and as luck has it I need petrol:grrrrr:, The petrol stations have dried up:grrrrr: and my other car which is a 4 liter V8 range rover has over half a tank but as you can imagin it is not the most econmical car on the planet.:1zhelp: So tomorrow I will be spending the whole day cleaning my car.
:woowoo:
So no more of this :M5launch: for a while, so I guess it will be raining tomorrow:gloomy: knowing my luck at the moment. :reallypissed:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Well, even if it is raining you can still clean the inside of the car.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Andy : Where abouts in France are you. I'm planning a trip to Paris and on to Poitier...(I'm sure I've spelt that wrong.......But it's where "Futurescope" is... and then back to Le Harve via Le Mans.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in the south but they blocked all the major ports and oil depo's, I think you will be alright now as it has ended but it will take a few days to get back to normal.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Jim,

I went to Futurescope a few years ago.... It was okay ,but not great. I was gutted because it was a key feature of my trip.

Sorry just dialing it down a little for you....let me know if it has changed a lot.

Instead, try to find a racing circuit. That'll be more fun.... There has to be on between Paris and Bordeaux, surely.....

Have fun what ever you do.

Cheers

TrickyTrev

1 - 8 of 8 Posts