BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
Does anybody here know of a good shop here for a PPI in Coral Springs Fl? I'd like a shop that knows what to look for when it comes to M cars. Any suggestions are appreciated. Hopefully i'll be an owner of an M5 soon. :biggrinbounce:

thanks!

·
Registered
12,890 Posts
Hi Everyone,
Does anybody here know of a good shop here for a PPI in Coral Springs Fl? I'd like a shop that knows what to look for when it comes to M cars. Any suggestions are appreciated. Hopefully i'll be an owner of an M5 soon. :biggrinbounce:

thanks!
Not sure about Coral Springs, but Redline BMW ( I think the name is Redline Performance, I can look it up if you can't find the website) in Pompano Beach is an independent BMW specialty shop. Talk to Rennie about whether he would be comfortable doing a PPI on an E39 M5.
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure about Coral Springs, but Redline BMW ( I think the name is Redline Performance, I can look it up if you can't find the website) in Pompano Beach is an independent BMW specialty shop. Talk to Rennie about whether he would be comfortable doing a PPI on an E39 M5.
Regards,
Jerry

How far is it from Coral Springs? I dont want the seller to have to drive it too far.

·
Registered
12,890 Posts
How far is it from Coral Springs? I dont want the seller to have to drive it too far.
Not sure, depends where in Coral Springs. Redline is east of I-95,south of Glades Road I think. Look up address for Redline and Seller and run mapquest.
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you think redline will do a nicer job with the PPI and take better care of the car compared to a bmw dealer such as vista BMW?

thanks

·
Registered
510 Posts
Coral Springs local

I am new to this board (and M5 ownership! :M5thumbs:) and I live in Coral Springs. The LeMans Blue I just bought came from a guy up in West Palm Beach, which is about an hour North of C. Springs. He had a PPI done there at Braman BMW and they seemed to do a comprehensive job, putting about 15 miles on during their evaluation. I can't comment on the Redline shop in Pompano mentioned below as I don't know anything about them. I have a 2000 Z3 and have had work done at Vista BMW in the past but either do most work myself or else have a friend (who owns an auto repair shop in Springs) do it.

Wish I had more local information but I've never used Vista for PPI, only service.

Sean Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts