BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All,

I am in seed of a great BMW shop in SFL, i'm in Palm beach but will drive to other counties to get good service. I have a warranty (****ty) but anything i can do to get car diagnosed and maintained for a fair price is needed.
Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
12,922 Posts
All,

I am in seed of a great BMW shop in SFL, i'm in Palm beach but will drive to other counties to get good service. I have a warranty (****ty) but anything i can do to get car diagnosed and maintained for a fair price is needed.
Thanks in advance...
Peter, at Road N Race is top notch. He just moved to just off of MLK Blvd (Beeline extension) and Congress.

Eight 4 5- six six 4 0

Regards,
Jerry

Reactions: georstan

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Redline Bimmer Performance

1144 N.E 48th Street
Pompano Beach, FL

(954) 783-7003

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Thanks again for the reference, Redline handled me well and it was a pleasure handing over my keys to these guys, I felt very comfortable in their skill set. Had them change my leaking rear pinion seal under warranty and perform oil change. The guys were top notch, checked my beast thoroughly and gave me suggested maintenance ideas, prices were reasonable too. Thanks again for the lead, great guys great shop...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Great to hear - I'll also pay them a visit soon for any preventive maintenance!

·
Registered
51 Posts
That's a looooong commute for you from Sydney.
I'll be shortening the commute once I relocate back to South Florida! :applause:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts