BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found a local Interlagos Blue '06, with 63k km's on the clock. . . for $47k.
Car seems to have been very well maintained. She looks gooooooood ! :haha2:

Black Interior and aluminum trim, with every single option.

Any insight appreciated !

M5 content:

·
Registered
580 Posts
I just purchased an 08 32K miles all options, flawless, warranty and maint to 8/22/2011..paid $47,300. Hope that helps! Good luck

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot to mention it's CPO. Warranty until 160 000km's or July 2012, whichever comes first.

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
I agree, sounds like a LOT of money...

·
Registered
195 Posts
its def not that high in Canadian Dollars, plus remem that the cars are marked up to 20% higher than they are in the US.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MTV10, You're talking Canadian dollars, correct?
Yes, CAD $$$

Today (2/22/11): 1 US dollar = 0.9870 Canadian dollars

Do people in Canada pay a 20% sticker premium?
Pretty much, yeah...

Gonna try and negociate down below 45k with some winter tires thrown in. If not the 335i will stay in the family !
There WILL be an M5 in my driveway sometime in the next few years :grinyes:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
why get a 06 when you can pay the same price for a 08? That is if you buy the car in the US

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
why get a 06 when you can pay the same price for a 08? That is if you buy the car in the US
More hassle bringing in a car from the US. With taxes, duties, inspection and getting the car up to par with Canadian laws it'll end up being the same price as an '08 here.. maybe slightly less.

This '06 is just the perfect color combo, every option, very clean. It's so tempting.

·
Registered
65 Posts
More hassle bringing in a car from the US. With taxes, duties, inspection and getting the car up to par with Canadian laws it'll end up being the same price as an '08 here.. maybe slightly less.

This '06 is just the perfect color combo, every option, very clean. It's so tempting.
You don't pay duty on car from the US. The M5 has daytime running lights and you can change the miles to kms in the idrive. You'll save thousands buying an american M5.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice nice alright looking into it !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts