BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to do the Head light/Tail light conversion on my car. I was made an offer from a guy at a used car dealer that he would exchange with me for $200. My question is will my lights work on an 2008? I have a 2006 and im trying to take lights from a 2008. Could this work or should I just buy them new? Also is it legal to do what he is offering?

·
Registered
275 Posts
its a transaction. its as legal as buying anything off craigslist i guess?

·
Registered
258 Posts
It won't work. U will have to give me that guys number so I can tell him it won't swap over. Lol just kidden, if u search on her for "lci headlights/tail lights" u will find your answer. If u decide to pass up though ill swap for 200.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its a transaction. its as legal as buying anything off craigslist i guess?
I guess you have a point with that.

It won't work. U will have to give me that guys number so I can tell him it won't swap over. Lol just kidden, if u search on her for "lci headlights/tail lights" u will find your answer. If u decide to pass up though ill swap for 200.
PM sent

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I'm going to go to every used car dealer tomorrow with a 2008+ 5 series and say $200 and trade you for the tailights, wow, clever thinking sir. All you need is the retrofit cable but will your tailights work on that 2008+ 5 series?

Have to bust a mission tomorrow!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts