BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yea those were a no go for me. IMO Parking sensor holes should be predrilled for those that want them. Tow cutout but no parking sensors? What car doesn’t have them today? All that should need done is to have it painted and fitted. Plug and play. Customer shouldn’t need to to any additional work.

Also looks like this bumper doesn’t stick out any more than OEM. Comparing the center “belly” section...the fins basically come out even. In other words a splitter would stick out more if that’s the look you like.
lol no worries when u ready to put in money we make u a bumper that has sensor, and also if u don't like the design, we can always make u custom bumper! show me the money ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Another splitter design perhaps, exposing the middle belly area.. and NO wings on the sides 🤣
never ending..... welcome to my life....
learned long time ago! u cant make everyone happy so focus on yourself 1st and what you like to do, people eventually well accept it. that's how has been for 12+ with all of our parts. 🥂 🥂

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Looks OEM+. I like the carbon fiber accents. Looking forward to seeing it fit/painted.

No parking sensor/headlight washer cutouts?
the window washer is one of the worst options on the m cars, it just makes a big mess, so not a big fan of it, we not doing it lol. the sensor are optional, is cheaper to save money on mold to do the holes for the sensor later and not 2 molds, even lets say we do 2 molds we still need the clips on the back to install into it for sensor. so its a options that is available on request. most aftermarket kits come without sensor holes, it is easier to make hole then trying to cover then holes. we also get the sensor kit for cheaper, retail kit is 178, we get it for 98$. so it is a option we give with the bumper.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts