BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, it has been long time. I haven't post anything on this forum for a while, sorry just been busy with work and making parts.
haven't forgot about the e60m5, the more I look at the e60m5 the more I want to get behind the wheel of it, the f90m5 I have is not the same, cant wait to return it in 7 months, I picked up a e60m5 frame a month ago, and planning on bring it alive again. no engine or tranz...
of course it well have our full aero on it, and we just finished the prototype on the front bumper.
also planning on doing widebody for it. all parts well be for sale once we done the work.
here are some pics.

thx cannan

Attachments

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Welcome back to the dark side! A little strange with no BimmerFest this year. Cheers!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Can’t wait to see what’s in store! Always great to have support for our old platform lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome back to the dark side! A little strange with no BimmerFest this year. Cheers!
Yeah I know, I been going to bimmerfest 9 years straight, it could have been 10 but my 1st born was born on the 23th of may 2010 and it was on the same day as bimmerfest then, so I past everyone driving to get home from work that day. even if there was no virus I would not have booth this year, I made my mind about it last year.
haven't got the love from bimmerfest. time to find something new to support and give my money to.
I was planning to just go and hang with everyone, no booth. lets see what happens next year. maybe we can start something new.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone still making new aftermarket E60 M5 parts has my respect. Looking forward to seeing what comes out of this.
thank u, yeah I think we are the only company that makes parts them self and sale for this platfrom, and not selling part with the word style into the description. lol
style : copy made in china/ taiwan, sale for less, damage and take away money from the original company, cheaper material,

·
Registered
163 Posts
This looks fantastic. I’ll definitely scoop it up once it’s available.

If you are still doing e60 interior trim kits please PM me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This looks fantastic. I’ll definitely scoop it up once it’s available.

If you are still doing e60 interior trim kits please PM me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
we been doing it all the time, even up to 40 different pattern options. dm us please. and check out dinmanncf on IG. 🤜🤛🥂🥂

·
Registered
253 Posts
Nice! Looking forward to this!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok guys, little update, mold is fininshed, and 1st set was finished this morning, I dropped it of to the 1st car that's going to be installed on. soon going to have pics of the bumper installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
683 Posts
Looks OEM+. I like the carbon fiber accents. Looking forward to seeing it fit/painted.

No parking sensor/headlight washer cutouts?

·
Registered
6,078 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Yea those were a no go for me. IMO Parking sensor holes should be predrilled for those that want them. Tow cutout but no parking sensors? What car doesn’t have them today? All that should need done is to have it painted and fitted. Plug and play. Customer shouldn’t need to to any additional work.

Also looks like this bumper doesn’t stick out any more than OEM. Comparing the center “belly” section...the fins basically come out even. In other words a splitter would stick out more if that’s the look you like.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Yea those were a no go for me. IMO Parking sensor holes should be predrilled for those that want them. Tow cutout but no parking sensors? What car doesn’t have them today? All that should need done is to have it painted and fitted. Plug and play. Customer shouldn’t need to to any additional work.

Also looks like this bumper doesn’t stick out any more than OEM. Comparing the center “belly” section...the fins basically come out even. In other words a splitter would stick out more if that’s the look you like.
Another splitter design perhaps, exposing the middle belly area.. and NO wings on the sides 🤣

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the bumper was test fit on the car, and I got pics of it in vinyl now, hopeful tomorrow afternoon we can get some good pics of it installed.
the bumper well not have window washers cut out, the sensor is optional just like any aftermarket bumpers.
we can get sensor kit send with bumper or they can get the own, the sensor kit is about 178$ from the dealer, we get them for 98$. so the price well be little more with sensor.
the car that the 1st bumper is actually getting installed on has problem with his sensor so he choose to not make the hole for cleaner look, and leave the sensor out.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts