BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Esteemed Board Member M540i LE is visiting the U.K. in April of this year .

This could be a great opportunity to get together, check out eachother's cars and all be friends in real life .............

The Goat : 25 Vicarage Causeway
Hertford Heath, Hertford SG13 7RT
01992 584 117

The Goat Inn

Previously , Goat Meets have attracted Board Members from all over the UK ( MMMMMMM 5 from Liverpool and Geach from Cornwall making appearances , as well as others ) and even Dutch members , Stevie , Nynke , Theo and Wout have attended in years gone by .

Any members that would be interested in getting together with like minded enthusiasts in the spring sunshine ( it's always sunny at Goat Meets ) , please advise your preference re dates below and we'll settle on a date best suited to the majority :

Sat 9th April :

Davidoli

Sun 10th Apr

Davidoli

Sat 16th April

Davidoli

Sun 17th April

Davidoli

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Sat 16th April

Davidoli
Hertfordshire1

Sun 17th April

Davidoli
Hertfordshire1

Either day works for me fella.

:cheers:

Cheers,

Steve

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
I can only do the 17th:wroom:

Reactions: davidoli

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys , it'll be great to all get together again and after a week or so we'll review all of the responses with a view to setting a definite date !

D

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
So long as the weather perks up beyond the current miserable cold/damp stuff
then I'll tax MPH and bring her up too.

I can do any Sunday because I'm not married !!!

;)

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
So long as the weather perks up beyond the current miserable cold/damp stuff
then I'll tax MPH and bring her up too.

I can do any Sunday because I'm not married !!!

;)
I am married and can only do the Sunday!, be good to see everybody if the dates suits:cheers:

Reactions: davidoli

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Sunday 17th for me

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Esteemed Board Member M540i LE is visiting the U.K. in April of this year .

This could be a great opportunity to get together, check out eachother's cars and all be friends in real life .............

The Goat : 25 Vicarage Causeway
Hertford Heath, Hertford SG13 7RT
01992 584 117

The Goat Inn

Any members that would be interested in getting together with like minded enthusiasts in the spring sunshine ( it's always sunny at Goat Meets ) , please advise your attendance below and we'll have a good get together on :

Sun 17th April ...... Midday Onwards

Davidoli
Hertfordshire1 ( Steve )
MY Bud ( Mike )
Andy & James Hudds
Steve Mac
Alan Archer
1 Day ( Jamie )

Thanks for the responses thus far . These legends confirming attendance are sufficient to warrant the date to be fixed at Sunday 17th April 2011 .

Any other interested members , please add your name to the list and I'll contact the Goat towards the end of March to book Sunday lunch .

D

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Sorry, but I can't make any of those dates due to a combination of work, marshalling & sister's 40th.

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No problem Tony , although it's a shame that one of the original old skool firm can't make it !

Thanks for letting us know .

D

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hi there providing weather perks up intead of of this dull wet weather i will mos def come down sunday 17th, will as simon also and bring another mate who is not on this board but has a very nice early 3.6er.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
How is our visitor getting to the goat?

I'm in Harrow if any help:wroom:

·
Registered
52 Posts
this sounds like it will be fun.
as the car hasn't sold for a fair price, i "may" be keeping it, just a nightmare, that i'll be away working on the 'roger waters' tour, so will be at some arena in europe :(
don't forget to get some pics up!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Sorry guys, can't make Sunday 17th as my sister-in-law is inconveniently getting married on that day!!

How dare she!!

Have a good laugh and I hope to see you all at the next one...

Jon

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Hi David and others, I only just saw this thread - been busy and not on here for a few days:sad3:

As mentioned, I am flexible on dates, so 17 April suits me well.

Where is the Goat? Depending on whether I travel to the ring the day before to meet raymondw, I will be staying in the centre of London, probably near Westminster/Mayfair type of area. Being picked up by an e34 m5 would be a great thing!

If I travel to Germany for the day before, I will look to fly back either Saturday night, or preferably an early Sunday morning flight.

I look forward to meeting you then!

Regards

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
If you return to Luton airport on the Sunday I can pick you up from there as not too hard and not far from the goat. Or if you want to be back in Westminster we can sort a collection from an underground station on the line nearest to you

If it helps

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Jon, that is a shame. Any other time that we could meet up? I owe you a beer for a favour from a few years ago!

Best regards

Sorry guys, can't make Sunday 17th as my sister-in-law is inconveniently getting married on that day!!

How dare she!!

Have a good laugh and I hope to see you all at the next one...

Jon

·
Registered
678 Posts
Morning David / all,

I was hoping to come along with a couple of our E34s to this one, but regretfully could have only made Sunday 10th April - we're spending the weekend down in Devon with the kids at my future in-laws on the weekend of 16th / 17th April . (I'm also not married but soon will be !:hihi:).

Enjoy - agreed it's long-overdue for a get together, and I'll try to get to the next one ! :byebye:

Terry.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts