BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a US citizen and notice there are no posts in the Russia section. I am sure there must be a couple of ///M cars in Russia. Best wishes from the USA and happy motoring. :cheers:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey, I'm russian! :2:

WaLL ST: I still need to come out to meet you guys in N Dallas area.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Hey, I'm russian! :2:
Me too!

EuroM5Mist, what part of Russia are you from?

///Wall_St, thanks for starting this thread, it might not go far but it's a good idea!

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I'm russian too...!:byebye:

Intresting to know how many russian M5 membrs we have here?!:cheers:
Yes, I'm curious too. I'd like too know how many members are on the board and what part of Russia everybody is from! I was born in Moscow and moved to the U.S. when I was 5, but I am still fluent in Russian and my wife is from Krasnoyarsk, Siberia...so I am lucky enough to speak Russian at home every day :biggrinbounce:

"Privet tovarishi!!!"

·
Registered
31 Posts
Vladimir Putin was named man of the year by TIMES! What do y'all think now?

:goldcup:
Putin was named a man of the year by TIMES! What do y'all think now?

Back to where everyone is from, I was born in Tashkent, Uzbekistan (former Soviet Union for those who don't know, those assholes Uzbekistans, like Borat said) then moved to Moscow then to States (DALLAS) in '94...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hallo, I`m Russian too. And i know 3 russian guys from Rostov-na-Donu, St. Petersburg, Moscow who registred on this forum. They nicks A448PO, xxx777, & M5 RUS.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hallo, I`m Russian too. And i know 3 russian guys from Rostov-na-Donu, St. Petersburg, Moscow who registred on this forum. They nicks A448PO, xxx777, & M5 RUS.
ZDAROVA VSEM!!! (Hi everyone!!)

Great to know that we are not alone!!!

///M5scow members!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Man, I would have loved to drive my m5 in Moscow!!!!! Pravda eti dorogi....:eek:oohhh:
Hey, saing about the roads in Moscow...they are getting more better and there is no problem to drive as fast as you wish!!!

P.S. но у нас всё ещё с ними jopa!!! )))

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
P.S. но у нас всё ещё с ними jopa!!! )))
hiha haha! The roads where I live suck too, it really depends on what part of the country you live in.

Hey, do you Moscow M5's ever have a get-together? If not, you should...imagine a bunch of M5s parked in front of a nice Moscow restaurant. Everybody will think the mafia is in town for sure! :clap:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ya nidavno bil v Moscve, ostanavlivalsya okolo Gastinica Kosmos, nedaleko okolo VDNHA, na prospecte Mira. Bili v restaurane KORCHMA *Best gribnoi sup & vinogradniy samogon!*

·
Registered
12 Posts
hiha haha! The roads where I live suck too, it really depends on what part of the country you live in.

Hey, do you Moscow M5's ever have a get-together? If not, you should...imagine a bunch of M5s parked in front of a nice Moscow restaurant. Everybody will think the mafia is in town for sure! :clap:
We do sometimes such meetings...we've got traditional place of ///M5 location in Moscow...it calls Vorob'evii hills!!!
Those time allready passed...we don't have mafia at all...!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ya nidavno bil v Moscve, ostanavlivalsya okolo Gastinica Kosmos, nedaleko okolo VDNHA, na prospecte Mira. Bili v restaurane KORCHMA *Best gribnoi sup & vinogradniy samogon!*
Если понравилась украинская кухня, то советую в следующий раз посетить ресторан Шенок (улица 1905 года)...the best ukranian restuarant in Moscow!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Happy New Year everyone!

S Nastupaushim vsex, kak ya bi hotel provesti etot noviy god in Moscow! :2:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Pravda Pravda!

Actually in my case, Moscow is coming to me (in a way). My dad, who lives in Moscow, is coming to visit us next week for a few days...I haven't seen him in 7 years. Should be an interesting reunion :)

Happy New Year everybody! (you can open your gifts soon)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Zdaste Vsem c Chicago!!!
Thanks Ted, I found this little forum.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Zdaste Vsem c Chicago!!!
Thanks Ted, I found this little forum.
Anytime muy druk! I haven't been to Chicago in 16 years but I hear it's a cool place (European friendly). Half of us are on the eastern side of the U.S. , it would be kinda crazy but pretty cool to try to do a Russian M5 board members meet some time in the future, it would have to be well-planned so that everybody in the U.S. could make it and maybe combine it with another large M5board, BMW event, or car show? Just something to thing about for us westerners ;)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
About this Discussion
78 Replies
32 Participants
Dreamer_of_Bimmer
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing