BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the short end of the straw by being on-call for Memorial Day weekend...
Anyway, going home this morning, saw a Caddy CTS driving aggressively.
We pull up to a light, I'm in the far left lane, CTS in the middle; a bike pulls up on the far right lane (the bike was NOT a racing bike, but your usual road bike). Hit the M button (MDM, P500sport, S5, EDC normal)...
Light turns green and we hit it! CTS left in the dust; bike and I stay even for about 100 feet, then he became a dot in my rear view mirror:M5launch:
Come up to the next light and another bimmer (watching the whole scene, no doubt) pulled up and gave me the thumbs up. I tried to make out what the bike was, but there were no markings with a painted fuselage. The biker would not look my way:hihi:
Anyway, made my weekend:byee55amg

·
Registered
350 Posts
I always love doing stuff like that :hihi:

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I pulled up to a light yesterday and there was a Lexus IS-F with this guy and a hot girl in the passenger seat. His girlfriend was sticking her head out of the window asking her boyfriend what M5 meant. He then rolled his girlfriend's window up as I was flashing her a smile. Life is grand being behind the wheel of an M5, even at a red light!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, did you get to test the IS-F's mettle?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Imagine that....lol :haha::haha::haha:

I pulled up to a light yesterday and there was a Lexus IS-F with this guy and a hot girl in the passenger seat. His girlfriend was sticking her head out of the window asking her boyfriend what M5 meant. He then rolled his girlfriend's window up as I was flashing her a smile. Life is grand being behind the wheel of an M5, even at a red light!

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
You too! I also am on call this holiday weekend.
Love these stories, I try to invision the setting and events.

On the way in Saturday morning while on I-75 in So. Florida a black Mustang wanted to provoke me. Probably SC'ed but I was in the GT3 not the M5. The results would be the same for either car.
Lights out and game over for the Mustang.

997GT3 is just a tick below 400 rwhp and weighs 3000 lbs.

Cheers, M5Ranger...Juan

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
I think this the weekend to get frisky.

A little background here...in Ontario, you get your car confiscated for a week at the side of the road if you go 50 km /h over....So the only place to have fun is freeway on-ramps and off-ramps (and of course the track).

As I enter a long sweeping freeway on ramp - M Button on, I see a silver Merc in the slow lane. As I get parallel to the freeway, I am slightly behind the Merc, it is an E63.

I hear him gun it, obviously to deny me my rightful place in front of him feeding him BMW processed air.... I was already on partial throttle and roll full on....

At an undetermined speed, I was easily in front of him. Then I took a sip of my Diet Pepsi Max which enjoyed the ride in my cup holder. :applause:

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
At an undetermined speed, I was easily in front of him. Then I took a sip of my Diet Pepsi Max which enjoyed the ride in my cup holder. :applause:
NOOOOOO! Don't tell me we now have to thank sponsers when we win a stoplight drag or street race. "My Diet Pepsi Max M5 handled great today as I passed the E63...."

Sounds like NASCAR.

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
NOOOOOO! Don't tell me we now have to thank sponsers when we win a stoplight drag or street race. "My Diet Pepsi Max M5 handled great today as I passed the E63...."

Sounds like NASCAR.

Unfortunately, I need to mention how

my Diet Pepsi Max, Pep Boys, Dinan, NOS, Bridgestone, Walmart, Target, Circuit City, Best Buy, Burger King, Tropicana powered BMW

beat the

Viagara, Valtrex, Flagyl, Zithromychin, Cipro, Tampax, Tetracycline, Vibromycin, Monistat AMG E63.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You too! I also am on call this holiday weekend.
Love these stories, I try to invision the setting and events.

On the way in Saturday morning while on I-75 in So. Florida a black Mustang wanted to provoke me. Probably SC'ed but I was in the GT3 not the M5. The results would be the same for either car.
Lights out and game over for the Mustang.

997GT3 is just a tick below 400 rwhp and weighs 3000 lbs.

Cheers, M5Ranger...Juan
I saw 2 Cobras this weekend, but in traffic. Weather was phenomenol so all the cars were out.
M5Ranger, by the way, what is your specialty?
Urology for me:haha:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Viagara, Valtrex, Flagyl, Zithromychin, Cipro, Tampax, Tetracycline, Vibromycin, Monistat AMG E63.

Are you suggesting the AMG driver needs to take these things:haha:

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
shchow by specific formal training I am an interventional radiologist but in todays practice enviroment you have to do it all unless you are in a university practice or highly specialize group.
We are total working dogs.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice, we work with IR quite often. Can't imagine life without them:cheers:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
How come I never get to race cool cars? I always get to feed on Scions and G35s. I feel like the vampire that is on a rat diet while my fellow vamps are feasting on young, fair-skinned females.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How come I never get to race cool cars? I always get to feed on Scions and G35s. I feel like the vampire that is on a rat diet while my fellow vamps are feasting on young, fair-skinned females.
ROFLMAO:rofl:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
shchow by specific formal training I am an interventional radiologist but in todays practice enviroment you have to do it all unless you are in a university practice or highly specialize group.
We are total working dogs.

We let our IR's out of mammography which doesn't bother them ONE bit.
Our lead IR drives a 750i, which he bragged about incessantly until I got my M5. In the few occasions I have lined up next to him, he has made a quick evasive turn. :hihi:

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
so fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
There are a few docs on staff with nice sportscars but none want to test their machine against the M5 or the GT3.
Only one doc with a Maseratti QP tried it and the outcome was so bad that he now calls me an unfair bully.
There is one with an F-430 that I really want to see the results with nitrous but this guy drives like 60 yr. old librarian. I don't think he has ever gone over the speed limit. :hihi:
:cheers:
M5Ranger...Juan

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Unfortunately, I need to mention how

my Diet Pepsi Max, Pep Boys, Dinan, NOS, Bridgestone, Walmart, Target, Circuit City, Best Buy, Burger King, Tropicana powered BMW

beat the

Now that's funny!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts